2014 article "Why vaping is the dumbest thing ever"

TboneToker

lolololololololaser

OKAY

I feel what they are saying about the whole fire + weed thing is kind of natural BUT!!

So is electricity generating heat, it's the same as fire, fire and electricity are both energy. So it's really the same.

Kind of like how a synth sound is the same as an acoustic guitar, they're both digital, cause they go through a wire into a recording studio, into a disk etc, through wires, into speakers, and out, so it's digital either way.

Vaping is a nice way to enjoy your herb to it's fullest,

Smoking with a carbon filter can be nice though once in a while! I still enjoy the herb iron though, which is essentially a super controlled flame, hemp wick is cool too though

TboneToker,
Reactions: Morty

Vaked420

I wanna give this author a vapcap with a good load of full melt and watch him break into a profuse sweat before eating the words 'poseur high'. :lol:

Maybe we should also give him a hit on @Vapor_Eyes 2 x grasshopper + e-nano on one rig at once contraption for good measure! :2c:

The thing with a lot of regular combusters is that they associate the coughing/lack of oxygen and other effects of the smoke itself as a positive thing, when us non-regular combusters see those effects as clearly negative so it's pretty common for combusters to just not like the feeling of vaping. Also smoking does give you more of the higher temp. boiling point compounds, which does make the high more relaxing. So sometimes it isn't just about how high you get cause I truly believe holding my vapor in and using an efficient vaporizer I can easily get 3 or 4 times the efficiency of smoking. The other thing is smoke definitely hits faster. I think dabs are definitely the best way to convert a seasoned smoker as it gives the quick rush and can get you all of the cannabinoids

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
When you combust you are not able to get the real true taste of your flowers. Not to mention that combustion can cause diseases like emphysema. Vaporing is the healthier and only way for me to medicate. Your body lets you know which way works best.

I don't agree either that you can get to a higher medicated state when you combust. Part of the feel is called lack of oxygen.

TboneToker

When you combust you are not able to get the real true taste of your flowers. Not to mention that combustion can cause diseases like emphysema. Vaporing is the healthier and only way for me to medicate. Your body lets you know which way works best.

I don't agree either that you can get to a higher medicated state when you combust. Part of the feel is called lack of oxygen.

CarolKing, "the feeling of taking a fat bong rip after not combusting for a long time" hahaha, you just, don't even want to

hinglemccringleberry

Dont click the trollbait!

Good God theres an article on the internet to support every idiotic stance on every topic nowadays, isnt there? Next up, an article on why the earth is flat

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: jimfish4130

max

Out to lunch
Inhaling smoke is certainly natural. People have been dying from it since, well, since there have been people. You can die from drinking water too, but not many complain that filtering out contaminants is 'unnatural'.

As a disclaimer, before someone says that smoking mj doesn't kill you, I'm talking more about using common sense. And I can personally testify that lungs are much happier ingesting unnatural vapor, vs. natural smoke.

hinglemccringleberry

"vaping feels more craven, more selfish. It’s yet another excuse to deny something — a buddy, a performer, a movie — your full attention instead of constantly pacifying your addiction."

tumblr_lj7eh0sjKh1qafrh6.gif

now that I know the cannabist has at least 1 halfwit moron writing for them I'll steer clear. Thanks for posting it OP!

hinglemccringleberry,
Top Bottom