20 minutes session vapes?

If you want to use in bed, butane is probably not the best tool.

Why not?! I do it regularly... We aren't talking locked on monster torches and red hot nails here, just a pocket torch lighter.

I understand your solo suggestion, its a tasty session vape but its certainly not a "joint like experience" by any stretch.

uhranium

I loved using my mighty while laying in bed, no need for a 2nd hand that holds any lighters.

If you don't burn down things while stoned it's okay, I have different experiences..

uhranium,

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
I really enjoy my Pax 2 for long sessions, on my way home I can pack it 1/3 full and start at the first petal and work my way up as the vapor output decreases. I really feel like i'm smoking a joint since its smooth and I can take my time. With my Mighty I can do the same but it doesn't last as long as it's a powerhouse. I too am waiting for a Grasshopper though.

Vapetrees,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
A bowl in the Mighty can last around 15-20 minutes for sure, but you cant put it down and and talk shit for 5 minutes or your THC laden herbs will get spent by the heat contained in the unit. So I just can't compare the Mighty to the laid back experience of a joint. I suggest the MFLB as it can be put down without wasting herb, but also when using in native mode it really does remind one of smoking as it hits the back of the throat. This was really very appealing when I first quit smoking, and is something the other vapes I have tried can't offer from my experience.

sativasam,
Reactions: mecker

shredder

You can lower temps, pack more and or denser loads, or don't grind at all for longer sessions on most vapes.

I've had long sessions with my mighty using unground nugs, same with kief. On my ssv, or enano, I turn down the temps until I get no vapor then kick it up until I do, then i ride it there. On my volcano I just use more, and fill consecutive bags after slight temp bumps. Where there is a will, there is a way.

shredder,
Top Bottom