2 Never Been Used VHW 3.0's + 1 14mm VCB Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDeere

2 Never Used VHW 3.0's + 1 Never Used 14mm VCB Set.

$350 for the set includes USPS Priority Shipping (NO PA, NO IOWA, NO INTL), and covers Paypal Fees (confirmed shipping address only).

Get in touch if you have any questions.

mod note- ad removed due to breaking the bump rule.

JohnDeere,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
It's kinda hard to jump on something if the seller doesn't respond to even a simple question. I often wonder if people really want to sell anything here, communication is everything imo *shakes head*

OhTheAgony,

mob

mmj over bs
Happens a lot around here, guess its to be expected when dealing with potheads.
BTW to answer your question, it looks to be 110v. and you can always buy an adapter on flea bay for a buck.

mob,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Not really, I try to respond to any of my classifieds threads promptly, its not that hard to function if your a bit medicated...
IMO, if you're trying to sell something, look after the listing, or PM a mod to close it...
This cheap adapter of which you speak, are you basically talking about a travel adapter type thingy?
Cuz I thought those were essentially useless if the voltages didn't line up?

I.E.
if the VHW was designed to take 110-240v, it doesn't matter which plugs it uses, just get an adapter.

if the VHW was designed to take 110v only (which I believe is the case for ones with prongs for US outlets, like these ones) if you use an adapter when your local power is 230-240v the VHW either won't work, fry, or something else bad will happen...
You'd need a transformer (or something like that) which isn't as cheap as an adapter.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
:peace:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
100% accurate Fred!
Either you have a DUAL capacity plug : 110-240 V. and then the 1 bux adaptor is enough.

or

you have a single current outlet (110 OR 220) and then you need a transformer, specially when plugging a 110 machine in a 220v country wall = your VHW will immediately fry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom