1st Occurence Immunity (a law reform proposal)

Do You Agree to Immunity in Case of a 1st Occurence Event?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, with Some Reserves

• No, with Some Reserves

• That's Simply Not Any Governement's Affairs

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • A Supreme Global Planetary Entity Should Decide in Europe

• I'll Pass My Turn and Withdraw My Own Right to Vote

• I Don't Care at the Moment!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Who the F**k Cares?!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • None of These Answers...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations everyone,

My time has come to put something into words so i'm finally posting this here in order to share that idea inspired by other similar posts, etc. Lets see what comes out of it!

:popcorn:

Once it has been received it's all yours and there will be a poll to take account of opinions in an objective way, ideally... Ha! Ha!

:rofl:

Here's some universal amendment proposal of my own, feel free to fill the gaps!! Here it comes...

{...on a more serious tone}

As a bare minimum tolerable i'd agree to law reforms of which the sole purpose would be to garanty total - absolute - sacred discretion of any adult who wishes to experience cannabis consumption, for personnal reasons of his own and for the 1st time. Only then, it will be possible for me to consider our rights to human dignity are being minimally respected. Which is true only in my ideal world, of course!

My personnal preference will be expressed in my vote! MouHa! Ha! Well, for me it would constitute a bare minimum to render that statement true at least once no matter what, as i wrote. Why? Because that way bigots would need to find other victims to turn into modern martyrs!

What??? Martyrs, might you wonder?!! :huh:

Hear me: the answer is YES, most definitely YES! Unless someone committed the grossest abuse of power since the Egyptians by twisting history, euh... Just yes, indeed! Believe it or not there's a country on earth where police officers are allowed to handcuff children aged between 5 and 10 years old!! I'll bet we all know where such events can, have and will occur.

Anyway, no public entity has business in those affairs of mine. Having abuse written in law doesn't make it more right (and i'm not even trying to imagine the morals behind it)... I think a major fraction of the voters wouldn't concur to a potentially deadly chase for individuals to be declared "guilty" (e.g. fill with your own imagination) for insulting reasons - well, maybe not unless some mind stuffing is done, that is. In any case, not if those voters could be held accountable (as anonymous linching is way too easy)!

45.gif

My perspective on this is simple. Since all the legal fuss right now gravitates around lawyers lets just pay them like Hollywood Stars and away they fly to some remote virgin beach, whatever...

Euh... No! I'm joking... :brow:

I meant, Since all the legal fuss now gravitates around laws lets just change them.

The way to do it would be to find minimum grounds for a consensus within most of the population.

Lets ignore the extremists for once!... :nod:

The reason i think (almost) everyone should agree to 1st Occurence Immunity is multiple, in fact. Also, everyone has his own point of view depending on social brackground and whatnot. If no clan can ever reach majority then all parties need to find something to share in common and then they become united as a population again.

Killing people over cannabis in Nort-America is simple madness, those responsible for this mess should stand trial someday. I think an article titled there's already been at least 17 such deaths some year, you get the picture! I've had my share for one day.

33.gif

I'm sure few persons can think of a motive good enough to make it a law that cannabis consumers should have their physical integrity, their rights and their sole life toyed with by some social engineer the way i seem to read about it in serious journals now!!

Or maybe i'm just daydreaming? Or bad dreaming, perhaps?!...

:bang:

One more thing. I believe the anti-cannabic warriors consider that cannabis consumption makes a person less noble, less of a person in many ways. The logic i suppose is to argue that someone has no respect for his own by using cannabis - which is, in fact, an hypocritic insult!! At that point those violent zealots will plead that they were right as a consequence and yet they can't admit that their actions are doing harm to the whole continent if not even beyond - BECAUSE IF THEY DID THAT WOULD MAKE THEM CRIMINALS THEMSELVES, i guess... Which makes me have a special thought for the United Nations people and such at this very moment.

In short, try this sort of treatment with guys "addicted" to money (bankers!), for example... I'm pretty sure they need a hell of a tolerance-break after so many years and i've got to wonder what a dependance like that can cause a man to commit when we know for a fact that cannabis junkies injected with the demoniac greenish poison will spontaneously become involved in ethnic group rapes, raves, whatever...

;)

Ah yes!...

...and the poor gilrs who are foolish enough to touch "the shit" will jump right though the nearest window, i mean litterally!!

Oh, it's true! QUITE TUE: the Reefer Madness phenomenon is HiiiiiLaaaRrrIousss!!... Ah! Ah! :lmao:

...and also very tragic for some people i've never met but who's stories hurt me so strong when i discover them.

At least i thought the death sentence was a bad legacy best forgotten... :shrug:

Now i'm frightening my own with this remark as i just recalled that my present federal government did once get involved in a political dismay which turned ugly after a senator talked his mind in front of cameras and made a declaration about Canada providing ropes to prisoners or something along those lines - Lets also mention the senator isn't neutral (emotionally speaking), to say the least!... On top of being the instrument of conservatives, naturally...

Now that's a really sad way to conclude my poll. Sorry about it!!

:peace:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
. . . when we know for a fact that cannabis junkies injected with the demoniac greenish poison will spontaneously become involved in ethnic group rapes, raves, whatever... Ah yes!...

and the poor gilrs who are foolish enough to touch "the shit" will jump right though the nearest window, i mean litterally!! . . .

Oh, it's true! QUITE TUE: the Reefer Madness phenomenon is HiiiiiLaaaRrrIousss!!... Ah! Ah! :lmao:

Devils_harvest_poster_01.jpg

Top Bottom