1Help making carts from flower,2 vapes that give the most hits with less,3 discreet vaping(also 2nd hand vaping)?

BH491

BHnn

Hey, gang!
(If you could hear this like i do in my head like a comedian saying this, idk, to me somethings funny about hey gang)

Should i make this into 3(4)different posts?
(Also connected to discreet, thoughts about 2nd hand vape around kids both during and after a session,are carts the best for this?)

What i originally wanted from vaping was
1 to save money
2 to be as discreet as possible

Later i came to simply hate the taste of combustion, and love the taste of vaping.
Plus always felt the smell on my person after combustion was very noticeable,but with vaping i didnt have to worry or think about smell on my person.
Plus i like i can use the avb.
And at least hope im getting more, meaning in a way that i personly feel ,out of my herb both in quality and quantity.
(And more reasons)

I have been on this slow journey for a few years off and on,

I actually just kinda started writing out some of my journey...

bottom line,Im still not where i want to be.

And you guys here are so much help all the time to many.

But I feel guilty asking as i know there's tons of info here, But im not so successful with the search engine,
And honestly its just too much info,
Ive been around here for maybe years now(recently joined) and have barely scratched any surfaces...

And i feel like i wish i would've asked you guys day 1
Before the cooking in pg vape juice, 95% alcohol,hair straighteners,hand clamp, trial liquidizers, trial terps,, stempod period, dyna period, mighty,DME blasts(fire scare)

And my hobby of now maybe more then a year of imagining and slowly researching, plug in vapes and portables,

But really thinking all i ever wanted was just carts and pens.
If i could have 5-10 different cart strains, that would be unbelievable.
I prefer not l,but i was even ok using wax liquidizer thats at least 1-1 vape juice to concentrate.
And live rosin what a dream, but really every pen ive had i liked except for a couple really low potency pg vg fakes.
How do i just get that done?

I know the best is a 10 ton dab press.
But
Being in a 3rd/4th world country, and more importantly a low budget atm.

Maybe you guys can help me out

How do i actually get this thing done?

I guess the question is

How to make
Homemade vapes from mid to low quality weed.
Maybe butane is good,maybe some 95% food grade alcohol washes,maybe other,
Just saw someone post they press with an iron...
Etc etc
And then what to mix it with,
And what carts to put it in.
Am in a 3rd/4th world country, so Alibaba is ok I guess(havent used them yet), or maybe friends can bring.

I dont know why anyone would want to trade but I guess i would be willing to trade my mighty and stempod and lol 2 hair straighteners and clamp and idk what else i have some old tablets and phones lol
For a 10ton dab press...
Im not really asking for a trade like this here,
But i guess thats on the table
Thats how much i think i probably just need a press?
(Have a dynavap too but thats hard to part with as it can use a soft flame, but if i had a log i think the dyna would go before the log)

Maybe i should make a separate post
I would also love to hear any other directions .
And thoughts about

1 cheap vaping(both cheap devices but much more importantly) devices and methods to get the most out the weed, versatility in either the most big hits or the most small hits from small amounts)(i understand that there's other factors to consider like an amazing 1 hit can be better then multiple large/smaller hits,
And i would love a 1 hit powerhouse and maybe that would actually have me just do 1 big hit and stop for a while, but i see myself still hitting it alot, so really i think probably the best for now is what can give the most but also still cloudy hits?)
2 discreet vaping,( i always liked the taffee bowle for the most discreet, hide in plain, site plus on demand. Minivap is nice but many stems arent so discreet,or dont cool,plus being session its harder to just grab a puff or 2 when the opportunity presents itself..,
I know theres a lot of small cheaper vapes or paxes, ones, and the like,but most are not so on demand no? V3pro is, avlp isnt so small but not bad, but does the conduction affect the 1 hit at a time and stop till later?roffu, of course f7-9 toad tm1 smaller but also 2, probably a bunch im missing atm,
I was more thinking like what are more and other different discreet options?)

I like what i saw a while ago to get 3 uses from 1 flower
1 press the weed, extract
2Vape the leftover pucks
3then avb for edibles

Too much DIY is probably not an option ,
Unless its not too much to figure out,
Or a diy with clear instructions i can hand and just pay anyone with general wood/metal/electrical know-how to make for me.( A lot of physical labor is cheap here..)

I can write and write and feel maybe i should write better or not at all
But lets go with this for now God willing...

Thanks fc buds for any help,and for reading all(or any fo) this...

nn

Last edited:
BH491,
Top Bottom