18mm female to 18mm female GonG adapter

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Hi,

My DHGate (D020-K) just arrived, only I can't use it because it is an 18mm male joint.

It looks like I need an adapter to enable my WT for my Solo or Ascent to fit as they are both also 18mm male.

I've found this http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/18-8mm-to-18-8mm-female-glass-adapter-straight/197859794.html

From the seller I got the D020-K from, is this the right item before I place an order.

Already waited for delivery of the D020-K and am a little disappointed I can't use it, so want to be 100% sure before I buy anything else.

Thanks,
1DMF

1DMF,

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
You might want to inquire with oregonglassblower, I bet he can ship faster for just a little more.

Also, Sunshinestore on dhgate has that for $4

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

You might want to inquire with oregonglassblower, I bet he can ship faster for just a little more.
Also, if you need something that is a little different from a stock piece, Mike can do custom work.

I have a piece I'm waiting on to see how my EVO will line up before ordering an adapter from Mike.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
@Bongologist / @gaseous_clay - I don't think OGB ships to UK, looking on the site and trying to checkout, country is not an option. I assume if they did and charged shipping, it would probably be cost prohibitive :(

I think the @$4 price on sunshinestore is the single item price and they seem to be sold in 2 piece lots.

I appreciate the input but I think I might as well get it from DHG sunshinestore as the D020-K delivery had a note saying if I took a picture and posted it on FC and then emailed them the link, next time I order I get a free gift :)

Not sure what that might be, but as I need the adapter, plus I'm a clumsy git and have already smashed one Solo WT adapter, it won't hurt to have 2 x F2F 18mm adapters.

I'm not very good at photo's, taking them or being in them :bang: , and my Chinese phablet camera sucks, but here it is anyway...

4GJiOJr.jpg

1DMF,
Top Bottom