17 grams of butter = how many doses

hello

I just picked up a loaf of banana bread from a dispensary (FREE!) that contains 17grams of
cannabutter. How many doses does this loaf have? My guess is 3-4 but I have no idea :)

Vapor Trail,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I haven't had that, but see people posting about how a slice kept them high for hours, so I'd start there

kind of funny in a way, but i think i'd be weighing isht out or something, lol

i see some quoting 2.5 grams of cannabutter to get them high, or five to get them blasted, but this quote below doesn't agree, tho it does say, "find out how many grams works for you first," and, "find out how many grams are in the edible" which you already know cool

quoted from The Ganja Kitchen Revolution

There are a few ways you can guarantee a perfect medication administration, which will both save time and money. The first thing you must do is find out what gram dose works the best for you. For most people, 1 gram is the perfect dose. To find this dose, you need to experiment with edibles by first eating 1/2 gram and wait 1hr 30 mins. If this does not work wait till the next day and move up to 1 gram while waiting the same amount of time. If this dose doesn't work, then the next day move up to 2 grams and 1/2 with the same amount of time. It's very rare for most people to go above 2 and 1/2 grams but you never know. The effects of the dose on each individual body will depend entirely on body chemistry. But once you find what dose works for you, both buying edibles and making cannabutter will make your world much easier.

VWFringe,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
The potency of the edibles greatly depends on the potency of the cannabutter. Without knowing this, there is no way to tell besides eating it.

Just eat a small amount at first and wait.

Nuphile,
I cut it into 4 pieces and felt it was a little too much. The rest is sitting in the freezer for a rainy day.
I should have weighed it out like you suggested :)

Tomorrow I'll try the Hash Oil Lollipop!

Vapor Trail,
Top Bottom