14mm Female Bubbler (Price drop 100 + WPA for free)

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
For sale is a 14mm female bubbler I purchased when I lived in Arkansas. I've used it with my Life Saber for a while now but I'm starting realize water filtration with vapor just isn't for me. I've purchased MANY expensive bongs and bubblers back in my smoking days and this is without a doubt my favorite water piece I've ever owned. If I still smoked there's no way I'd be selling it but I strictly vaporizer now, and it seems to me that with water filtration it ends up taking me more material to get to the same level. Not really sure what the percolator is actually called but it's just a little blue glass disc that the water is forced through. (video at very bottom)

H7GoZJt.jpg

Lp36YGd.jpg

Xm5ejcw.jpg

aXOUspH.jpg

WBY7Fuu.jpg

fdVKbtr.jpg

WxgfgiO.jpg

48ZjVbJ.jpg

PTT3MAg.jpg

ip6ci9n.jpg

Here's a quick video to show it in action, sorry for the heavy breathing and the low quality haha.

Paid 180, asking 120 shipped. Also included is the bowl in the 3rd to last picture. It'll be cleaned with ISO before shipping. I can also throw in the 14mm LSV adapter shown in some of the pictures for an additional 10$ if anyone wants it.

Edit: Flying home for fathers day and could really use the extra money before I leave. Price drop to 100$ shipped including the WPA.

Last edited:
Top Bottom