14mm Barrel Bubbler for sale

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I am selling my Barrel Bubbler with a 14mm female gong joint and 14mm bowl. It was blown by a up and coming local artist in New Orleans and he is marketing this as his first piece. I have really enjoyed using the piece but as selling because I recently purchased a Dirty Rico piece. The bubbler stands at just about 6 1/2" tall and has 4 finger percs, each with 3 slits.

img0639la.jpg

img0629ht.jpg

There is only one slight imperfection in the whole piece. The main tube holding the slits is a little off center which makes the percs have a slight lean. All four fingers still fire and the piece hits very smooth. I would not sell it if I felt it did not function well. My sister actually likes this piece so much she bought one for herself. The perc on hers are slightly off center as well but once again all four fire.

img0631rh.jpg

I paid $100 for the bubbler and will be asking $75 including shipping and paypal fees to anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal will be the only form of payment accepted.Serious offers will be considered. This would make a good entry level piece of american glass or an extra piece to use when clumsy friends are visiting. Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask any questions or request more pictures.

Gonzo,
Top Bottom