12 Stem Bubbler w/ 18mm Fem Joint 8" Tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I got this bubbler hoping to use it with my Cloud, which does fit this piece great, but the height of the mouth piece is a little too low for my comfort at my desk, so I am passing it along. The Can (4"x 2/5") is a decent size, base is about 3 1/2" wide and holds the cloud up just fine, feels really stable. Over all height is 8" from base to mouth piece. The stem however is a bit too short for me, so I have to bend down to reach it. It's only been used twice to test it out with a cloud (vapor only), and will be thoroughly cleaned and well packaged for shipping. Does not come with bowls or adapters. Asking $70 shipped Priority. Paypal only please, PM if interested.

YEEFQ.jpg

K1IC1.jpg

euP7Y.jpg

UvYXc.jpg

NSnAv.jpg

Here's a quick vid of it...

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yes I still have the 12 stem for sale, I was out of town for the weekend, sorry for the slow reply.

jambandphan03,

Ben Katz

I have a couple of questions, if you can answer them that is. Do you know the thickness of the glass, and what kind of glass it is? Also did you buy this from a LHS, and how much did you pay?

Ben Katz,

dsal1

I am very interrested in buying your bubbler but do not know how to PM you so maby you can PM me and we can get this bought and sent out. Thank You

dsal1,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom