1 last vape ๐Ÿ˜

Wozz

I feel the need for one more vape.
I've recently picked up a TM2 and a Vapman.

Love the TM2 , my DD.
My GH also gets used daily.

Something more session oriented, or doobie like.

I was thinking the Angus, but after reading the forums I'm inclined to wait till Angus 2 ๐Ÿคท

Whilst researching, The Anvil caught my eye. Especially when I found clips of doobie like use rather than through water. I have zero interest in water...
Then I found the Dani Fusion and heard of the upcoming Tempest...

Then I got confused ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was all for the Angus, not sure it's ready. It would have gone well with the TM.

I love my GH.
The Anvil,Fusion,Tempest would hold/feel, muscle memory wize , similar.

I never got on with DV , admittedly I've not tried the later DV's , only the og.

Or just be happy with what I have ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜‚ This is why I stayed away from here for many moons.

Razhumikin

If you want a sessiom vape, minivap or lamart bak are both great options. If you want to.keep going down the butane route while gwtting something different from what you already have, the steamwhistle from 420eng is fantastic and something ive been loving over the last few months.

Wozz

If you want a sessiom vape, minivap or lamart bak are both great options. If you want to.keep going down the butane route while gwtting something different from what you already have, the steamwhistle from 420eng is fantastic and something ive been loving over the last few months.
I only have the Vapman butane wize, I was looking at Anvil, Fusion and upcoming Tempest ๐Ÿ˜‰

I've not heard of the bak or steamwhistle , back off down the rabbit hole I go ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฐ

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Be sure to check out the Lotus - it's not exactly a session device, but if you like butane powered devices, you'll love the lotus - previously it's own brand, now owned by Vapman. I can't wait to have a Lotus back in my collection again. I miss sipping on mine with a pinch of water in a grav labs j-hook.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I love my GH.
The Anvil,Fusion,Tempest would hold/feel, muscle memory wize , similar.

I never got on with DV , admittedly I've not tried the later DV's , only the og.
I have an Anvil. Rather than the Tempest, I'm waiting for Phattpiggie to release the log version of his TA before I jump on that one, which should be a while. I haven't seen anything with the fusion that interests me, but I think that's because I don't tend to have much interest in those style of devices.

For the Anvil, it's really just a very good vapcap. It is pretty much foolproof. It can be surprisingly tasty, but that is not its strong suit. You can basically aim at the right spot and get the exact roast you want, every time. However it still has the shortcomings of vapcap for me. It's not winning flavor awards, the experience is fine, but not my favorite ritual. I like mine, but it's not one of my top favorite vapes.

I know you didn't ask this, but I feel like the gap in your collection is a desktop. You have my favorite torch-driven device, my favorite battery portable. Now you need an excellent log to complete everything. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wozz

I have an Anvil. Rather than the Tempest, I'm waiting for Phattpiggie to release the log version of his TA before I jump on that one, which should be a while. I haven't seen anything with the fusion that interests me, but I think that's because I don't tend to have much interest in those style of devices.

For the Anvil, it's really just a very good vapcap. It is pretty much foolproof. It can be surprisingly tasty, but that is not its strong suit. You can basically aim at the right spot and get the exact roast you want, every time. However it still has the shortcomings of vapcap for me. It's not winning flavor awards, the experience is fine, but not my favorite ritual. I like mine, but it's not one of my top favorite vapes.

I know you didn't ask this, but I feel like the gap in your collection is a desktop. You have my favorite torch-driven device, my favorite battery portable. Now you need an excellent log to complete everything. ๐Ÿ˜€
Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

I do have the VapeXhale Cloud Evo, but never use it. Great device, nice n tasty, but... ๐Ÿคท

I've not ever looked at any of the logs.
Any idea whether Phattpiggie's log will be a long while , or a short while?
What's your go to log currently?

Wozz,

fangorn

I feel the need for one more vape.

you're screwed ๐Ÿ˜‚

in my opinion, either you can be satisfied with what you have. (two of the tastiest portable convection and conduction vapes). either you agree to let yourself be deliciously enveloped by the VAS process.... and you take advantage of the current qualitative variety to enjoy your favorite flower ๐Ÿ˜

but to come back more seriously to your question... I would advise you to take a look at glass vaporizers (I'm thinking of those from TRWW, but there are several other options!)
I prefer my Terpedo a hundred times to my Anvil. and the Terpedo is 10 times cheaper. the Anvil has its qualities, but as far as I am concerned, it is the least good of my collection in terms of flavors... and I much prefer flavors to clouds...!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
've not ever looked at any of the logs.
Any idea whether Phattpiggie's log will be a long while , or a short while?
I think it will be a long while. Last time I talked to him about it he said maybe January of this year and I haven't heard since then. It does look pretty nice so I can be patient lol.
What's your go to log currently?
I love logs but my current favorites are my Heat Island for a traditional log and my Couchlog for the newer generation. The HI is a very nice traditional sipper and the CL is just an all-around champ. Both produce fantastic flavor, but the CL can go a bit harder and produce more.

Of course. As you point out, the world of desktops is huge and I have lots I love in all styles. Although I never got into the mass-produced volcano style. I am sure those can be fun. I just don't like whips or bags.

Top Bottom