Zeal and Ω

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hopefully the weekend after this one I’ll finally have a new glass preorder to show off. On the 5th design of recycler with the 4th en route waiting to see the 5th and really just trying to do it justice.
I like what I've seen so far. Hopefully 5th time is a winner!

Edited to add: I just realized this is your 5th piece that you have designed. Unless I am forgetting something: Prodigy, Prophet, Protege, Vertex and the new recycler. Lucky!

Oh wait, I forgot the Xeric.

Last edited:

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast
Sorry about the distance lately guys. SS kits will be available in hopefully a couple weeks. With another round of Zr02 following shortly after. I have some odds and ends to post up to the site this week. A couple kits possibly a couple zr02 with a couple SS, and some colored glass. I like to try and hold onto backups for all my orders just incase of replacements with people. Hopefully the weekend after this one I’ll finally have a new glass preorder to show off. On the 5th design of recycler with the 4th en route waiting to see the 5th and really just trying to do it justice.

Outstanding, good sir. I will keep an eye on the site in anticipation!!

onmahgrizzyy

Sorry about the distance lately guys. SS kits will be available in hopefully a couple weeks. With another round of Zr02 following shortly after. I have some odds and ends to post up to the site this week. A couple kits possibly a couple zr02 with a couple SS, and some colored glass. I like to try and hold onto backups for all my orders just incase of replacements with people. Hopefully the weekend after this one I’ll finally have a new glass preorder to show off. On the 5th design of recycler with the 4th en route waiting to see the 5th and really just trying to do it justice.
Praying I can finally grab a zeal this week!

onesixty2

Forgive me iDB for I have combusted with my Zirc Zeal.. It has been a few weeks since my last accidental combustion with a vape.. I was being hasty swapping heads around and forgot to reduce the temp on my DC PID from 420 back down to the Zirc's 360 range. Whoops....! Crazy impressive to me that I can run things so low and get excellent results at 360 w/ ZZ. Every other head I have needs 400+ (including the SS Zeal, fwiw) to match it on the same PID.

StoneyBeached

Playing around with the SS Zeal more and more and I'm really liking 465-475 with the CH shovelhead bowl with a normal to slightly slower draw speed. Huge milky clouds, flavor is getting better at lower temps, but still experimenting. Are there any other bowl options I should be trying? Not really a fan of the glass screens.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Playing around with the SS Zeal more and more and I'm really liking 465-475 with the CH shovelhead bowl with a normal to slightly slower draw speed. Huge milky clouds, flavor is getting better at lower temps, but still experimenting. Are there any other bowl options I should be trying? Not really a fan of the glass screens.
Yeah, unfortunately the CC and CH glass bowls have a glass screen. SolidState Concepts has a new glass shovelhead with a mesh screen, although I think they are busy with another project right now. Doesn't hurt to ask. The TKO bowl works, but as you can see on this thread, it has some shortcomings. Good Vibes Boro made a great diffuser bowl, but it has been a while since he included one in a drop. Could always reach out to him as see what he says.

Good luck!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
SS lite kits available next week. Thinking of listing the kits that will be available this weekend and have them sent out this next Friday. Then when I receive announce it on all platforms this way FC can get dibs on kits before randoms. Thoughts on this for those who have been waiting.
Dang sorry guys thought I had posted the above statement ^^^
With SS en route and everything else ready for more lite kits I posted some up for preorder so it can be reserved. I won’t announce on other platforms until later.

onmahgrizzyy

SS lite kits available next week. Thinking of listing the kits that will be available this weekend and have them sent out this next Friday. Then when I receive announce it on all platforms this way FC can get dibs on kits before randoms. Thoughts on this for those who have been waiting.
With SS en route and everything else ready for more lite kits I posted some up for preorder so it can be reserved. I won’t announce on other platforms until later.
Any shot just the SS or Zirc heads will be listed soon? Unfortunately I don't need the whole kit

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Wow, I picked a great time to randomly check the site! My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw that price. You really weren’t fucking around when you said you want a kit for around $120. Much respect man!

Madtater

Friend of my wife’s came over last night to a bit of a party at our house. She has had a med card for like 10 years and SMOKES daily.

I packed her a small bowl of jigglers with the zeal and the new Protégé @ 475.

One hit extraction, and she loved it! She said she hasn’t had a hit like that for a LONG time. She raved about the taste. She also said she has never had flower like this.

Any way, just wanted to share someone else’s joy for the Zeal and Protégé setup…..from a vaping “non-believer” when it comes to flower.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Any shot just the SS or Zirc heads will be listed soon? Unfortunately I don't need the whole kit
I could add a few just heads of the SS up it would also be limited more so than the kits. I like to hold onto enough to make sure I have every one covered if there are any issues. I’ll put them up tonight about 10pm C.
Zirc I want to wait until I get a more definitive timeline one, but should not be much further behind.
220v may take a little bit but I am working on it.

Wow, I picked a great time to randomly check the site! My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw that price. You really weren’t fucking around when you said you want a kit for around $120. Much respect man!
Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK
I try my best, thank you for your support with this project friend ❤️❤️❤️

Top Bottom