Zeal and Ω

StoneyBeached

hell of a good deal..
Just grabbed one to try out too.

Oden

Going to have a VERY limited amounts of some SS zeal with ruby, pid, coil going up on the store soon. Currently awaiting more parts to add more to the kit with a bit of increase for other items that will be added and awaiting more housings. Also will have some glass products being put up. Hoping in the next few hours we will be ready to post it all on the webstore.
I hope you will offer a 220V compatible kit in the future?

coolbreeze

can you take a picture? i'm having a hard time visualizing how this would work.
Dang, where's a pic when you want one?

You'll find them throughout the ball vapes threads here and on reddit. Picture this, but with a handle and more home-made looking, with a power-saw cut slot:
IMG-4422.jpg

You don't even really need the slot, you can just stand it head-down in the ceramic mug leaning the handle on the rim, but you'll want to set it on something that can protect your table from the heat a little more. Mine's on a little felt pad but a coaster should do, too.

jbm

Dang, where's a pic when you want one?

You'll find them throughout the ball vapes threads here and on reddit. Picture this, but with a handle and more home-made looking, with a power-saw cut slot:
IMG-4422.jpg

You don't even really need the slot, you can just stand it head-down in the ceramic mug leaning the handle on the rim, but you'll want to set it on something that can protect your table from the heat a little. Mine's on a little felt pad but a coaster should do, too.
You don’t really need the slot. This is a very thick heavy old mug. The handle balances on the edge so the ball head (a b0 in this case) makes little contact with the mug itself.

Last edited:

EarthworldTim

I used a mug for a long time and stubbornly refused to buy the quaromashop cup but eventually caved when I ordered a taroma lite from Ritual during their 420 sale last year. I don't regret paying the premium and I like the look much better than those metal stands.

Madtater

I got a ashtray from amazon that has been working great! I have the large version and my brother has the small, small one is great other than the lid doesn't sit flush with the head in it. The big one used to be the same price as the small but looks like they fixed that.
Concrete Ashtray

I love that!

Can you leave it in there at temp and it’s fine?

jkeyes98

I love that!

Can you leave it in there at temp and it’s fine?
Yup! top part gets hot but even after 24hrs of it being on, the bottom is still cold so no worries on it scorching anything. I've left it on with the lid before and then the lid is quite hot but not unmanageable (I've used this to warm up my distillate to transfer containers).

onesixty2

I got a ashtray from amazon that has been working great! I have the large version and my brother has the small, small one is great other than the lid doesn't sit flush with the head in it. The big one used to be the same price as the small but looks like they fixed that.
Concrete Ashtray

i totally need this coil handle, who made it?

Top Bottom