Zeal and Ω

Bababouy

Auber are wired the "standard" way, no? If I got that right, the Auber should be compatible with the Aliexpress/DHGate stuff and not compatible with the brands with non-standard wiring.

Also, I've read there are adapters, which makes sense because it is only rewiring a couple cables.

Auber wiring is the “US” way used by CH, CC, Koilboi, DC, 710 coils, etc.

China PID wiring is different and plugging an Auber wired coil in (without an adapter) will try the coil or potentially start a fire (lesson learned the hard way). the link below shows the difference in how they are wired. It is key to make sure your coil and PID match for safety. I always remove the XLR connector and check the wiring when I receive a new coil.

One note is that High Five flips the TC +/- so their coils/PID are not compatible (without adapter) with anything else.

The adapters work, but I’d always recommend checking the wiring on both ends just to make sure they are correct.

onesixty2

Auber are wired the "standard" way, no? If I got that right, the Auber should be compatible with the Aliexpress/DHGate stuff and not compatible with the brands with non-standard wiring.

Also, I've read there are adapters, which makes sense because it is only rewiring a couple cables.
No, you don’t mix auber with Ali/dhgate. The plugs look the same, the wiring is importantly very different despite the uniform prong look.

Above reply has much more detailed info on it.

GratefulDread

Bababouy

Any of these should work great with the Auber. I've used the first one, personally.
This store sells both wiring configurations for each of their different coils.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006041082407.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006014065554.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005947097716.html
You are correct that B2C sells Auber compatible cables (as long as you pick the right listing). I believe that @Trackrat was looking for a Auber/CH compatible pid from DH/Ali

Good reading for anyone who wants to learn more about wiring:

sausagefinger

I think I’ve landed on my final Omega setup…
IMG-3199.jpg

olivianewtonjohn

Is the Omega sold separately to convert a zeal kit into Omega kit? I should have everything but the omega housing right? I dont see an option to buy the housing separately. Would love to try out a cordless rig

Last edited:
olivianewtonjohn,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Is the Omega sold separately to convert a zeal kit into Omega kit? I should have everything but the omega housing right? I dont see an option to buy the housing separately. Would love to try out a cordless rig
The Omega and the Zeal are totally different heads. There is no conversion to turn a Zeal into an Omega.

Coincidentally the modules for the Omega can screw on to where the SS Zeal cap attaches. Some people have done that so make a head that works with both an injector and a diffuser.

Oden

Can you put Omega 220v kits back on your site?
I would like to get one, with the new housing and handle.
Omega finally becomes complete like this

Oden,
Reactions: shroomi

felixcat12

I have no idea how I ended up on here other than trying to figure out why this is out of stock after it was recommended to me on Reddit. Are you the creator of the product? Do you have any of the Lite kits in stock?

felixcat12,

sausagefinger

I have no idea how I ended up on here other than trying to figure out why this is out of stock after it was recommended to me on Reddit. Are you the creator of the product? Do you have any of the Lite kits in stock?
Both lite kits (Omega and Zeal) are currently sold out. iDB mentioned on Discord that he’s had a massive influx of orders recently but powering through them as fast as possible. I imagine things will be restocked once those outstanding orders have been filled.

coolbreeze

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Just wanted to show off my Omega wireless setup. Made this heater box out of ironwood. Thank you iDB/CC for all that you do for this community. This vape is absolutely amazing and such a fun D.I.Y. project.
(with a Dfreez Handle made out of Banksia wood)
This is fantastic. I was just thinking this morning that I wished more folks were sharing their wireless setups in this thread. I get to see a lot of great ones in discord, but I think FC is better for searching and browsing.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey thank you guys! This was such a fun project to work on and its now my favorite and most used desktop alongside my CL. Big thanks to iDB for making such a dope device that inspired all this creativity from the community. Cant wait to hear the feedback on the Armor, it looks pretty sweet.

felixcat12

Both lite kits (Omega and Zeal) are currently sold out. iDB mentioned on Discord that he’s had a massive influx of orders recently but powering through them as fast as possible. I imagine things will be restocked once those outstanding orders have been filled.
Thanks for the explanation. I guess I'm part of that massive influx in the end, so I'll keep waiting for it. Wonder if he will do a pre-order option or waitlist.

felixcat12,
Reactions: Bababouy

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
We are now waiting on stock. We will set up preorder/reserve this Sunday on kits and housings. Everything has been in production for a little time now. Tomorrow the listings will have all the details on the ETA. ❤️ if you’re in processing currently you will have tracking this weekend/Monday morning when post office opens back up where I’m at.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I have been using the zirconia head recently and I really do see a different experience to the SS zeal head. I run a crossing tech coil on it and run it at 460°, the taste is really incredible.

I also have to give a shout out to @DFreeZ_Designs for making a banger of a diffusion bowl with a nice large surface area for maximum diffusion.

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
We are now waiting on stock. We will set up preorder/reserve this Sunday on kits and housings. Everything has been in production for a little time now. Tomorrow the listings will have all the details on the ETA. ❤️ if you’re in processing currently you will have tracking this weekend/Monday morning when post office opens back up where I’m at.
Hey, just to let you know I'm willing to purchase a 220V omega unit (or pre order). I'm in the startting blocks I really hope i'll be able to have a spot on this :D

f2j,
Top Bottom