Zeal and Ω

coolbreeze

Only took me a few more hours with the Omega to realize I already had a perfect handle solution in storage.

Re-Introducing the Dynavap B..! In all its non-dynavap purpose glory and function. It's funny, I never ordered this B, they sent it to me as some kind of promo, it was completely just put into a box and ignored.. so glad I didn't give this away. It's perfect.
Oh, boy, you should post this in the DV thread. Tell them you're alpha testing the new '(b)aller'! ; )

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I don't need the whole omega kit as I already got the housing but any chance to purchase a coil?
We have extra barrel coils in production and an axial that is out of box ready for wireless. This drop won’t be as much as I’d like. It’s all kits. We have everything in production and about ready to ship for more kits on zeal and will start preorder/reserve tomorrow. With processing time in 10-14 days. There will be some international kits as well.

More omega kits will be available after that. We will have more info on that as it gets closer. The price will also adjust after this cleanup on the launch stock ❤️

Last edited:

subway13029

We have extra barrel coils in production and an axial that is out of box ready for wireless. This drop won’t be as much as I’d like. It’s all kits. We have everything in production and about ready to ship for more kits on zeal and will start preorder/reserve tomorrow. With processing time in 10-14 days. There will be some international kits as well.

More omega kits will be available after that. We will have more info on that as it gets closer. The price will also adjust after this cleanup on the launch stock ❤️
Sorry I was little confused..will there be coils or only in kits? And what's everyone using for wireless?

subway13029,

Gdash

I picked up a 10 wrap coil from ritual co for the 360 line by QS. Only waiting on the rubies and a coil adapter to test it out.

Oil420FL

I picked up a 10 wrap coil from ritual co for the 360 line by QS. Only waiting on the rubies and a coil adapter to test it out.
I got one of those from Ritual. Unfortunately, he didn’t have the adapters so I ordered one from China that’ll take weeks to arrive.

Gdash

I got one of those from Ritual. Unfortunately, he didn’t have the adapters so I ordered one from China that’ll take weeks to arrive.

They added them not that long ago. I also ordered mine from overseas before they had them in stock though.

Gdash,
Reactions: Oil420FL

onesixty2

Sorry I was little confused..will there be coils or only in kits? And what's everyone using for wireless?
For now iDB just has coils in kits but later plans for stock to be available he mentioned.

For wireless, check last posts for my photos. I’m using my 20mm 710 coil stretched (mangled) by myself.

Bababouy

Appreciate you getting that up so promptly! As the Omega has been growing in the last week or so it’s been fun seeing everyone’s different coil, stand and handle solutions.

Looks like your got it stretched nicely👌

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
SS zeal lite kits are up for preorder/reserve. This time around has 18mm and 14mm choice in bowl now ❤️ I put bowls as a preorder listing too this way people can add them to order at once.

Lots of people have been doing some cool with omega and using it different ways. Love seeing it and helps us to keep trying to improve it and adapt with all the things we find with it.

Bababouy

I ended up buying both the Auber to CN and CN to Auber adapters from JC Vap. I’ve only used the Auber to CN but would recommend them minus long shipping times. I’ve struggled to find any of them direct shipping from the US.

Krokowa

Fellow members, I‘d like to preorder the International SS Zeal kit but I’m not sure which joint size to go for. I currently have a beaker, percolator style bubbler but it is rather small and most likely too small for the Zeal. I’d be looking to buy a cheap new glass piece, are these most common in 18 or in 14mm? Is there any other big differences between the two sizes concerning the usage with the Zeal?

coolbreeze

Fellow members, I‘d like to preorder the International SS Zeal kit but I’m not sure which joint size to go for. I currently have a beaker, percolator style bubbler but it is rather small and most likely too small for the Zeal. I’d be looking to buy a cheap new glass piece, are these most common in 18 or in 14mm? Is there any other big differences between the two sizes concerning the usage with the Zeal?
I would guess that it's going to be easier to find a 14mm joint on a cheaper piece nowadays, but CC's glassware is all 18mm. If you get a 14mm bowl you can always adapt up to 18mm waterpipe easy enough.

coolbreeze

Is it easier to adapt up then down?
for the bowl, yes: you have the option of an actual fit, a dropdown or ashcatecher that converts from its 14mm joint up to 18mm, or a reducer for converting it up to 18mm. For the waterpiece it's easier to adapt downward, or the only choice would be to convert up from 14mm to 18 using a dropdown or ashcatcher. Technically you could use an adapter to 'lift' the bowl from the 14mm joint to an 18mm joint, but that would place your bowl another inch or more higher. Personally I don't like having the bowl/vape itself in a reducer if I have to lift it to clear: the reducer can fall off, etc.

Zow237

Did the Omega kits get listed this week then? assuming they got eaten right up?

Zow237,

Krokowa

I would guess that it's going to be easier to find a 14mm joint on a cheaper piece nowadays, but CC's glassware is all 18mm. If you get a 14mm bowl you can always adapt up to 18mm waterpipe easy enough.
Thank you mate, I put down a pre order for the International Zeal kit with the 14mm bowl. Can’t wait to try this out, first desktop and first ball vape experience :) . I was also wondering how easy it is to microdose with this thing, is it possible to fill .1 or less?

Krokowa,
Reactions: btka
Top Bottom