Zeal and Ω

jamakiss

Hitting my new Zeal. First ball vape, still dialing things in. Lots of variables to test :) so far so good. I gave up dry herb vaping a long time ago until these things came around. And the vapor is no joke. TY to @iDRINKBLEACH for making the kits available.

I have been running around 570ish but I am far from done testing. I give a little stir after first pull, and I don't wait for it to reheat for the second, so that the second hit is a little lighter. Been twaxing it a bunch too.

DFreeZ_Designs

Accessory Maker
This one did not come with the normal “sleeve” thing you see on the end of his handles and was thrown in as a freebie. It was friction fit but I kept having issues with it slipping so I went ahead and glued it in. I glued it not DFreez just to clarify. Works fine for a bowl handle but the heat may be too much here.

I have noticed the Ed’s handle sweating some black sap type residue but I’m not worried about it like the other one where I could smell the glue. I’ve got it turned down to 540 now waiting for after work🤤.

I’ll shoot you a DM about the Bowl.

So excited to have the new drop down and catchers we well! USPS hooked it all up two days early.

Edit: clarifying that the handle was glued by me not the maker. I do not have any purchases handles so I can not speak to their manufacturing .
We have our Omega coming tomorrow :) there may be plans to change how we do our handle based off the heat soaking of the Omega.

Can’t wait to get to testing :)

Bababouy

Apologies if this post looks a bit of a mess its been years since I have uploaded photos to a forum snd my phone was not cooperating.

First Picture is the whole happy family. I love each and every one of them :love:. I have also noted that the injector adapters for the Omega perfectly fit the top of my Zeal. I know this was not iDb's intention to have a dual head vape but I look forward to testing this out for "science". Also saving me from buying another head.

Second picture is my super ratchet temporary stand. My current coil has been beat to shit so I was not looking for something permanent. I just slapped together a piece of pine, steel strapping and a super heavy ancient clamp I got from my grandfather's house when he passed. T As barebones as this setup looks it is super stable this clamp is extremely heavy and takes up much less space than the bench vice I used for burn off:rofl:. Im looking forward to seeing what others come up with as they receive their units.

@DFreeZ_Designs I am looking forward to seeing your thoughts and what potential design revamps may be made. I will certainly be ready wallet open when they come out.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Love all the movement around omega. I also saw people were using the top cap inside the tko infinity bowl.
We got some big plans for omega and I think with how adaptable it is it’s going to be a lot of fun. Really excited to see what people do with this.

I think we have a handle in the pipeline again for wireless. Kits will be available with Omega and we will start carrying just coils separately very soon too.
Working on a nice solution for coil holder and also a heat post solution I think you guys will really like too. Can’t wait to give more details on that soon.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Sorry for the double post. Lots going on. Zeal kits will go into processing tonight tomorrow AM ❤️ waiting on the delivery man as we speak.
Edit- received looking through parts will start placing orders in processing tonight.

Last edited:

SixStringToker

Naked member
Here's my Omega parked on a CH Shovelhead bowl:

image.png

And parked in the Banger Hangar:

20230804_133704.jpg

The handle is actually just a chopped 20mm coil with some silicone tape and one of ed's handles slid over the end - works well!

Oden

Sorry for the double post. Lots going on. Zeal kits will go into processing tonight tomorrow AM ❤️ waiting on the delivery man as we speak.
Edit- received looking through parts will start placing orders in processing tonight.
Will there be 220V kits for the Omega?

Oden,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
We got everything squared away with kits. Unfortunately our system let them go a little further than we would have liked so I don’t have any SS housings, and no zirc I can let go of at the moment. I do have omega lite kits and some housings. We wanted to post them up today but I won’t be able to get it up until late. So I’m going to add them tomorrow at 7pm so it’s a decent time for most.

Zasquatch

Z-stems
We got everything squared away with kits. Unfortunately our system let them go a little further than we would have liked so I don’t have any SS housings, and no zirc I can let go of at the moment. I do have omega lite kits and some housings. We wanted to post them up today but I won’t be able to get it up until late. So I’m going to add them tomorrow at 7pm so it’s a decent time for most.
Sorry if I missed it, but 7pm what time zone?

Is there any detail as to what exactly is in the Omega kits? And is there a decent supply or is it a camp out on the website and hit refresh every 5 seconds?

Apologies if this has all been discussed, I’m late to the party and playing catch up.

Zasquatch,

Bababouy

Sorry if I missed it, but 7pm what time zone?

Is there any detail as to what exactly is in the Omega kits? And is there a decent supply or is it a camp out on the website and hit refresh every 5 seconds?

Apologies if this has all been discussed, I’m late to the party and playing catch up.
Central time

The omega Head that I received has the main body, ring to use for a handle, top cap, washer for wired use, screen, and three bottoms: 14mm, 18mm, and 22mm diffuser. Rubies and a handle need to be purchased separately. The handle takes a lot of heat in wireless but I know Dfreez among others are working on designs to remedy this.

Can’t speak for iDb on stock but I hope this helps. If I missed anything from the kit someone please let me know and I’ll correct the post.

Edit: I meant to refer to just the head early. If you get a lite kit it will come with beads. Apologies if I caused anyone confusion.

Last edited:

Zasquatch

Z-stems
Central time

The omega kit that I received has the main body, ring to use for a handle, top cap, washer for wired use, screen, and three bottoms: 14mm, 18mm, and 22mm diffuser. Rubies and a handle need to be purchased separately. The handle takes a lot of heat in wireless but I know Dfreez among others are working on designs to remedy this.

Can’t speak for iDb on stock but I hope this helps. If I missed anything from the kit someone please let me know and I’ll correct the post.
Thanks!

Zasquatch,
Reactions: Grass Yes

onesixty2

The omega is a big deal. Cannot get over how cool and fun it is to use. I'm somehow running my 710coil at 369 on my DC Pid. Identical setting to what I was using with my zirc zeal. This thing slaps. Hippie Crusher in the discord helped me order a couple parts to make myself a wireless mount, so now all that is missing is a larger handle for the omega and I'm set for life.

subway13029

I don't need the whole omega kit as I already got the housing but any chance to purchase a coil?

subway13029,
Reactions: btka

onesixty2

Only took me a few more hours with the Omega to realize I already had a perfect handle solution in storage.

Re-Introducing the Dynavap B..! In all its non-dynavap purpose glory and function. It's funny, I never ordered this B, they sent it to me as some kind of promo, it was completely just put into a box and ignored.. so glad I didn't give this away. It's perfect.

Top Bottom