Zeal and Ω

Bababouy

I don’t think I understood this was wireless😱. Well there’s no way I’m not getting an ohm now🤤. Is that a 20 or 25mm coil?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I don’t think I understood this was wireless😱. Well there’s no way I’m not getting an ohm now🤤. Is that a 20 or 25mm coil?
It’s my 20mm coil. All I did was place housing into coil and turn the coil counterclock wise and it loosens the coil. This was how the manufacturer told me to make easy small adjustments . I used a piece of tape so I didn’t scratch up my unit but I don’t think it would have done much to the housing after I saw how easy it was to loosen it.
We wanted an affordable easy access way for people to use wirelessly. With only needing to increase the temp by 20 degrees and the coil isn’t stretched to full length we’re extremely happy with the results.
Omega does hold more mass than zeal, I haven’t counted the exact amount but I’m guessing around 15-20% more mass.
We are working on testing dedicated coils and seeing if they perform as well as a loosened coil. Going to work on videos today for ya guys.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Wow! When will the omega be available? And how I can buy one?
We are working pics, vids, and listing today. May list tomorrow or Monday. Housing launch will carry a discount like all other launches in past except we can ship immediately, just doesn’t feel right launching without one ❤️ the launch will not include the shovelhead handle that I am currently using. Launch price will be 70-75 ❤️
This is for the main body, top cap, coil washer for using coiled, 22mm, 18mm, 14mm adapter, and wireless ring.

We have our adapters being sent to get bowls made to perform optimal with the adapters.(my 18mm have the longer joint and don’t fit well)
With omega we can finally move forward with our metal bowl also and going to start building a solid ecosystem around the bones we have created.
@Liwanra
No, we are currently not looking at doing the two in one. The adapters do fit on the top of the newest drop of zeals but leave a little threading exposed

btka

@iDRINKBLEACH will the omega with coil (not wireless) perform like the zeal? And does it also perform like zeal wireless? As far as I understood you also will have to adjust coil per hand, so the omega fits in the coils? And can I use the pid from CH for the omega (wireless).

btka,

shroomi

Yeah, this is gonna be great!
A couple of questions, will the preorder include a handle of some type, since you mentioned that the one you're using won't be available? And is the new bowl going to be listed?

shroomi,
Reactions: btka

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH will the omega with coil (not wireless) perform like the zeal? And does it also perform like zeal wireless? As far as I understood you also will have to adjust coil per hand, so the omega fits in the coils? And can I use the pid from CH for the omega (wireless).
It performs exactly like zeal when coiled. Same temp and everything.
Yes omega fits 20mm coils, and CH pid will work fine for wireless just may take a bit more working it than mine with the shortened height.
@shroomi unfortunately I do not have the handles for wireless yet. We were working hard with a vendor on an affordable handle to use as the stock options, but after everything it didn’t work out between CC and that Vendor. We are currently talking with other vendors to accommodate this product. Until then shovelhead handles, Dfreez, Ed tnt are what’s available for those who purchase the launch and would like to go wireless.
The bowl will not be yet. Glass wise for mesh bowls were awaiting for vendor to receive adapters so we can make them to fit and our SS bowl we just started designing now that we have omega in hand.
Going to get that listing up tonight.
@Momor id support @DFreeZ_Designs for a handle. He’s good people and the quality will be much better for the price than that of b2c or q products.

Bababouy

Super excited for this one. Glad I’ve got a couple SH style handles ready to go. Need some recommendations for 14 mm bowls. Sounds like a good microdose platform

Bababouy,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Casualt

I had to buy it I don’t even know what PID i need for it? how many rings does my coil need to have?

Casualt,

Bababouy

PID will be dependent on coil. The CC coil he sells is longer than your typical 20mm coil, however if I cannot get another one I fully intend on getting a 4 wrap coil and stretching it until I can find another longer coil. I’m not even sure which bottoms it comes with at this point in time I’m just looking forward to not having all the wires all over my desk. I was using both Zeal and the screwball today and my desk looks like a damn rats nest.

Bababouy

Lol I’ve got a v1 I modded myself with beeds tucked on my shelving unit right below the desk my own vb1.5. Did mine as soon as I saw Bing’s video on YouTube.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I hate to double post, but I want those following me or this thread to get a ping with this message. Omega will go live very soon.
I put in my order! I am not sure if have ever ordered anything that wasn't a preorder from CC before the Omega.

I'm planning to use it "wired" for now, until I get a CC tall coil. Although maybe I will just try using a stretched coil slightly opened.

I'd really love to set up a gooseneck coil, like DC's Cobra Coil. Although the Omega might be too heavy.

Last edited:

Liwanra

I put in my order! I am not sure if have ever ordered anything that wasn't a preorder from CC before the Omega.

I'm planning to use it "wired" for now, until I get a CC tall coil. Although maybe I will just try using a stretched coil slightly opened.

I'd really love to set up a gooseneck coil, like DC's Cobra Coil. Although the Omega might be too heavy.
Won’t fit ….cobra coil is only available in 25 and 30mm….I already had that idea…wish he came out with a 25 mm version then a couple of emails that are mounted would work

Liwanra,
Reactions: seedy53

btka

I would like to buy the omega but have some questions:

1.) I have a pid and coil from CH (Showerhead). As far as I understand I can use the pid from CH and the coil… but CH coil is shorter. Can I buy a longer coil from you? Could not see in shop. Or where can I buy it?

2.) balls are not included? So I put balls from your shop in my cart too. Correct?

3.) is an adapter included with the omega(adapters from 22mm diffuser to an 18mm or 14mm injector adapter) if not how or where can I buy these?

4.) what else I need to use the omega? Glass bowl other bowl? Where can I buy these? Or which other bowls can I use?

btka,
Top Bottom