Zeal and Ω

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Kits available end of next week, we already were in the process of restocking when we listed the last run❤️ we started pulling other parts at the moment from the store to make sure we know what we can list for kits. Will start preorders/reservation soon for those who missed out this last round.
Omega will be in Thursday night Friday morning if tracking stays true. Will be able to test fittings on joints and adapters and will update you guys right away.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Omega will be in Thursday night Friday morning if tracking stays true. Will be able to test fittings on joints and adapters and will update you guys right away.
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Sorry about double post.

For those who didn’t get one this last drop. Here shorly in an hour or so we are releasing X units of SS and Zr02 for reservation with expected to processing and packaging the weekend after this one. For those who were wanting just housings we are working on more to sell separately.

FlimsyKnuckle

anyone got the ss zeal to turn blue or purple through heat treating?
If you run it up to 1000 it turns kinda blue and there’s little bits of polish that burn off and others that remain. It leaves a patina. Loses its shine. Needs another polish.

But it looks brutal. Works for my setup.

I think silver or gold were the best shiny looks.

encoderboy

If you run it up to 1000 it turns kinda blue and there’s little bits of polish that burn off and others that remain. It leaves a patina. Loses its shine. Needs another polish.

But it looks brutal. Works for my setup.

I think silver or gold were the best shiny looks.
I'd love to see a picture of that if you have the chance!

Mine's taken on a lovely golden shine from use.

Momor

I received my SS Zeal Kit this morning before going to work. I just had the time to assemble everything and then did a "burn off" at 700°F for 5-10 minutes. Do I need to do it hotter/longer ?
Is there a manual for the PID ? I mostly would like to know how to put it in Celsius for now if it's possible.
This is my first ball vape and I'm very excited to try it out tonight!

Testuser1283

Hello :wave:
got my SS Zeal Kit Lite yesterday and i am a complete noob at ball vapes. Have different portable and desktop vapes but this is my first ball vape.
Hope someone can help me with my questions.
1. Do i need to do something before the first session? Burn in process or something like that? And how long and what temperature do i need?
2. How do i programm the PID? https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nail-settings-programming.31543/
The PID in the second thread looks like this PID from the Zeal Kit. Can i use this tutorial? Because right now temperature has no limit and after reaching 600degree i turned the device off.
3. How do i use this ball vape? Does it heat up to for example to 550degree and i start inhaling instantly? Or do i to wait some time?
4. After inhaling, do i need to shut off device or can i programm something like auto/off after a few minutes?
5. Do i miss or forgot something, because i never used a ball vape before? Or is something important to know?

Thank you for your help :bowdown:

Testuser1283,
Reactions: Magic9

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hello :wave:
got my SS Zeal Kit Lite yesterday and i am a complete noob at ball vapes. Have different portable and desktop vapes but this is my first ball vape.
Hope someone can help me with my questions.
Congrats! I bet you will love it.

1. Do i need to do something before the first session? Burn in process or something like that? And how long and what temperature do i need?
I have mine a quick wipe with isopropyl alcohol before I assembled it. It was entirely clean though. For a burn-off, I think I turned mine up to 700F and left it for about 30 minutes. The goal is to get any residual oils burned off before you use it.

2. How do i programm the PID? https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nail-settings-programming.31543/
The PID in the second thread looks like this PID from the Zeal Kit. Can i use this tutorial? Because right now temperature has no limit and after reaching 600degree i turned the device off.
I don't have the CC PID, but most allow you to set the temperature. The PID will stop heating when it reaches that temp and stop. It will also restore the coil to that temp when it drops. I'll let someone who has one give better instructions.

3. How do i use this ball vape? Does it heat up to for example to 550degree and i start inhaling instantly? Or do i to wait some time?
I let it heat soak for about 10 minutes at my desired temperature. This is on the stand, not the bowl. This seems to be enough to fully heat the rubies. After that it is good to go for all day.
4. After inhaling, do i need to shut off device or can i programm something like auto/off after a few minutes?
Not sure about the CC PID. Many have an auto shut-off.
5. Do i miss or forgot something, because i never used a ball vape before? Or is something important to know?
The Zeal is very tolerant to different draw speeds, but I find it useful to experiment. You'll find that varying your inhale can make a big difference even at the same temp. Also try going low! Have fun

Momor

Does anyone know if the Qaromashop coil handles and/or the CannabisHardware one fit the Zeal coil ?

Momor,
Reactions: Kudzu407
Top Bottom