Zeal and Ω

cvs8floz

I never felt like it was the material used that caused my discomfort, I could not detect any strange smell or taste, unlike other heads I tried. I attribute the discomfort to the intensity of the hits and the somewhat more restricted airflow. I have to be careful with these things as I work in a very competitive environment and cannot run around coughing all day.

cvs8floz,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I thought there were 2 versions, one being stainless steel. Are they all stainless steel?
No sir, all SS. I only make things I’d enjoy using personally and I’m Ti sensitive/allergic. Snake and sparkler salesman, sell what I like 😂
Joe Dirt Kicking Wing GIF

The second version is Zr02 ❤️
@Ariwe you can preorder an international kit and in memo state USA to ensure you have one reserved. Otherwise it should be just a few weeks for kits

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Are you going to offer the Zr02 (not just S/S) Zeal kit for international buyers?
I am going to figure out the easiest way for people to upgrade if they would like at the same time I put a listing up to reserve units. I will do the listings when I get a date from shipping couriers. I think the size and weight are close enough to each other there would be no change with shipping.

shroomi

I am going to figure out the easiest way for people to upgrade if they would like at the same time I put a listing up to reserve units. I will do the listings when I get a date from shipping couriers. I think the size and weight are close enough to each other there would be no change with shipping.
Just trying to plan the purchase, are the glass bowl and the longer coil going to be available, when the zirc head restocks? Buying from overseas, I'd prefer to order everything at once to limit extra expenses, handling and waiting

encoderboy

So, how are you guys cleaning the Zeal glass diffuser bowls??

I've got 3 in rotation. I use them with screens. Multiple runs through the ultrasonic in fresh ISO doesn't seem to be getting all those little holes properly clean.

Any tips..?

encoderboy,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
So, how are you guys cleaning the Zeal glass diffuser bowls??

I've got 3 in rotation. I use them with screens. Multiple runs through the ultrasonic in fresh ISO doesn't seem to be getting all those little holes properly clean.

Any tips..?
Hot running water, a toothpick if necessary, and a lil bit of iso. I plug the bottom of the bowl with my finger, fill it up, plug the other end and give it a shake.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Just trying to plan the purchase, are the glass bowl and the longer coil going to be available, when the zirc head restocks? Buying from overseas, I'd prefer to order everything at once to limit extra expenses, handling and waiting
Any international can message me and we will work with you best we can to save customers on postage with multiple orders ❤️ preorder has closed if any one was on the fence or had pending questions from last night we will get you taken care.
I want to thank everyone who hopped in, very exciting stuff.
As far as the future of CC. We are proud to announce we will be hopefully unveiling our concentrate prototype in about 3-4 weeks, and what we hope will be our final ball vape design . It will be SS, and will cost a bit more than regular Zeal but when people see it they will understand. This is a couple months out.
With the launch of concentrate we will be introducing a couple smaller versions of rigs dedicated for concentrates.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
With the launch of concentrate we will be introducing a couple smaller versions of rigs dedicated for concentrates.

Hopefully 14mm joints, the only thing that’s kept me from buying your rigs is the 18mm joints, I prefer not to use adapters…… :)

RustyOldNail,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I prefer not to use adapters either. That's why I prefer 18mm joints. :lol:

That being said, I much prefer adding a reducer (18mm -> 14mm) to adding an adapter to make a 14mm piece take an 18mm plug.

I know you love your 18mm joints, I hate them, all my glass is 14mm, except my very 1st one, when 18mm was the standard, and I was less informed…. :)

Bababouy

I’ve taken to using the shovelhead bowl for my smaller doses well because I’ve been enjoying taking a single rip at 550 with a heat soak. I’ve found this to be my prime combo of flavor and extraction. At 560 was on the border of black:rofl:. After a few days of having to wait for the joint to unstick from my catcher to cash I have found an interesting solution to my impatience. if I place the SH bowl in my hanger to do my heat soak and then place it on my catcher prior to hitting do not run into any issues if I pull the bowl immediately afterwards. Even waiting 10-15 minutes I have not had the same issues as prior.

Should I be concerned about the thermal shock of placing the how SH bowl into a glass joint? Or have I saved myself money on PTFE sleeves?🤔 Curious to hear what others think.

I have kept both the B0 and the Zeal hot and consistently find myself reaching for the Zeal❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I’ve finally received final tracking info on a few things. I’m going to get a reserve listing set up and a way for international to add to orders. Zr02 and SS housings will start sending out beginning of next week 🤞🏻 and reserve listing will start Friday

EarthworldTim

Zr02 housings are listed for preorder/reserve. If your international and have a kit ordered please reach out to me if you would like to upgrade to zr02
I read back but couldn't find anything about the zr02 specifically so apologies if I missed it.

Is this just a second round of the same zirc housing or are there some minor changes to the zr02?

Top Bottom