Zeal and Ω

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast
SS lite kits available next week. Thinking of listing the kits that will be available this weekend and have them sent out this next Friday. Then when I receive announce it on all platforms this way FC can get dibs on kits before randoms. Thoughts on this for those who have been waiting.
Dang sorry guys thought I had posted the above statement ^^^
With SS en route and everything else ready for more lite kits I posted some up for preorder so it can be reserved. I won’t announce on other platforms

My man!!!

Just about shit a brick when I saw this was at 10am today. Had visions of it being closed already 😵‍💫

MidwestMelancholy,

Cloud McLongFoot

Not sure if it has been discussed much or is just previous knowledge but I was wondering what the major differences between using Ti and SS are, besides the cost of course, and why people would choose one over the other? Trying to really weigh up my options on my first ball vape

Cloud McLongFoot,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Not sure if it has been discussed much or is just previous knowledge but I was wondering what the major differences between using Ti and SS are, besides the cost of course, and why people would choose one over the other? Trying to really weigh up my options on my first ball vape

I have all Ti, and almost no SS, but I suspect that SS has a more noticeable effect on taste/flavor of the vapor than Ti for people sensitive to that sort of thing with metals. SS is also significantly heavier. The SS probably holds heat longer, but takes a longer heat soak, and is slower to change temps than Ti.

mistergyro

Absolutely loving my SS Zeal. Only dry herb vape I've been using since it landed, I'm just blown away tbh on cost/performance. Can't wait for the Zirconia to be back in stock. A waitlist would be really nice
there is something very nostalgic about checking a website everyday for a page change. kind of like checking ticketmaster for re releases of sold out shows.

then when you finally see that page change, you get that rush, feeling like you got lucky and won something.

Oil420FL

I have one Ti head, two SS heads, and two Zirc heads. I can definitely taste the Ti head the most. But I totally agree that is subjective and probably differs from person to person
Troy of 420vapezone tastes Ti as well. Could be a genetic thing like some people who get a bitter aftertaste from stevia. I suspect that the Bickel tickle that I get from my Mighty is related to metal in the air path. So I’m waiting for zirconia here.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Troy of 420vapezone tastes Ti as well. Could be a genetic thing like some people who get a bitter aftertaste from stevia.
I can't think of anyone who uses their vapes more differently from me than Troy, so it probably is a genetic thing. 🙂

I don't get any reaction from titanium, to be clear. I just get an extra flavor from it. Not necessarily unpleasant even.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I can't think of anyone who uses their vapes more differently from me than Troy, so it probably is a genetic thing. 🙂

I don't get any reaction from titanium, to be clear. I just get an extra flavor from it. Not necessarily unpleasant even.

But apparently the titanium is better for defense against feral hog…..

mistergyro

I have one Ti head, two SS heads, and two Zirc heads. I can definitely taste the Ti head the most. But I totally agree that is subjective and probably differs from person to person
you can taste the Ti itself? Or it just has the most flavor?

mistergyro,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
added flavor of the titanium or of the terps from the flower? sry, just want to make sure I'm understanding what you're saying correctly.
The FP B1 has a slight metal taste that I don't get from the others. I prefer no added metal taste, to be clear.

The Zirconia Zeal adds nothing to the taste of my grass. It's my favorite ball vape right now and that is up against some great competition. It perfoms better at lower temps than the others and it just brings out the flower in a unique way. It also produces an absolute shocking amount of vapor with no special technique. Rip it or draw slowly it does not care. Love it.

Edited to correct typos

Last edited:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
The price on that SS kit is absolutely nuts. I wish my home situation would allow for a proper desktop rig because I would buy that and a Prophet in a heartbeat! While I can’t personally use this currently, I just want to say thanks for lowering the barrier to entry for ball vapes. That’s a valuable community service.

quasars25

Dang, where's a pic when you want one?

You'll find them throughout the ball vapes threads here and on reddit. Picture this, but with a handle and more home-made looking, with a power-saw cut slot:
IMG-4422.jpg

You don't even really need the slot, you can just stand it head-down in the ceramic mug leaning the handle on the rim, but you'll want to set it on something that can protect your table from the heat a little more. Mine's on a little felt pad but a coaster should do, too.
The handle on your coil is absolutely beautiful. Do you know if it is compatible with the Zeal coil and where can I get one?

slippery

Pre-ordered the SS zeal kit yesterday!
This will be my first ball vape. Every few years I try out flower vapes but nothing's 'done it for me' in the past until I tried a ball vape out. Hyped to own one, let's see if it will make me stop combusting my bowls :lol:
No rush on getting mine out if you get busy, I'm on a tolerance break :lol:

Last edited:

slippery

Anyone have SS zeal and a coil guard from a freight train? Does it fit (with or without bending) or should I get the mininail one?

slippery,
Reactions: Oil420FL

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
everyone will get their tracking tonight and will be picked up the AM. Been distant this last week was busy tearing my vehicle down and trying to juggle work days., had a CV axle go out on my vehicle and we sold our secondary so we didn’t have to haul it across country so shippings will have a little delay so I can schedule pickups while my vehicle is torn apart. New parts for my vehicle will be here this week figured I’d fix a few other things while I had my vehicle tore down a bit.

Top Bottom