Zeal and Ω

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Even better :D, would I need the full bowl assembly or only this: https://cloud-connoisseur.company.site/Vulcan-Bowl-Omega-Adapter-p622061361 ?
That is for folks who already have the 14/18mm adapters from their Omega. The full assembly has the adapters included.

I have not found that heat soaking a bowl adds any significant conduction. Definitely not enough to overcome the convection currents. But using the Vulcan with an enail coil definitely adds conduction. You can cap it and use it as a vape even! 😄

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Oh okay, then I will probably start with the Zeal Lite and maybe buy the vulcan kit later down the road should I feel the need for more conduction.
The Vulcan is also a great bowl if you don't use it coiled. It just doesn't add conduction in the same way in my experience.

Although I think eventually iDB will offer a kit with the Vulcan assembly, coil, and PID controller. So there is no harm in waiting (except shipping, customs, etc...)

coolbreeze

Found a nice .94cc diffuser bowl for my 14mm Omega injector, the PP Thermal Accumulator's:
IMG-7143.jpg

Zow237

@coolbreeze sick ass drop down W/ Millie. Looks gorgeous. Waiting for my omega to drop down. Got it 2nd hand. Need to get a dfreeze handle and cant decide on which one. The guy i got it from didnt have the diffuser attachment for it. I reached out to Bleach and got lucky, He said he had one extra that didnt go with a kit. I was so happy to hear that. Cant wait to get it all rolling! Love my Zeal Lite kit too

Zow237

Thank you, that's from Ashme, and the bubbler too. He's making injector and diffuser bowls these days, too.
Damn Does he do that by request or does he have those on his site? I thought thats where that drop down came from. I posted one his in the discord the other day haha. Sorry for being off topic

leanpubpackage

Hope this isn’t blasphemy, but taking the idea of the torch driven chaos. Has anyone tried torching the omega instead of running it with a coil?

leanpubpackage,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hope this isn’t blasphemy, but taking the idea of the torch driven chaos. Has anyone tried torching the omega instead of running it with a coil?
A few people in the CC discord tried it. I don't really remember their results so I suspect it didn't convert them away from the coil.

But that should not stop you from trying it out!

leanpubpackage

A few people in the CC discord tried it. I don't really remember their results so I suspect it didn't convert them away from the coil.

But that should not stop you from trying it out!
maybe it’s time I finally get on discord. Do we know how often the omegas are restocked?

leanpubpackage,

whateverman

hey everyone

does anyone have a valid discord invite ?

also, did anyone notice the regular omega lite has a 30$ shipping cost and the one with the adapter costs 50$? is it kind of weird?

whateverman,
Reactions: Zow237

HengefulOne

Just picked up the Zeal head as I already had an extra 20mm coil laying around. In the product description it states to just stretch out the coil to fit with a flathead. Any best practices you all would like to share for this procedure, or is it as simple as it sounds. Thanks in advance.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Just picked up the Zeal head as I already had an extra 20mm coil laying around. In the product description it states to just stretch out the coil to fit with a flathead. Any best practices you all would like to share for this procedure, or is it as simple as it sounds. Thanks in advance.
It's really easy. You just slip the flathead screwdriver in between the coil every so often until it's evenly spaced, a bit taller than the area between the cap and the diffuser. Then when you screw on the cap it will slightly compress it.

Blargas541

Anyone know what link I should use to buy a coiled omega? When I check their site everything is out of stock except some pre order items, not sure how I place an order.

Blargas541,
Top Bottom