Your favorite portable vapes for glass pieces?

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I'd love to know which portable vapes you enjoy using most with your glass pieces. I'm aware that ball vapes are the true endgame when it comes to vaping through water. However, I'm particularly interested in which portable vapes you like to use with your glass pieces and why.

These are the vapes I use:

Tinymight 2: For the TM2 on glass, I like to use the WPA from TRWW, which I prefer much more to the original WPA, where the fixed glass screen bothers me. However, I use the Tinymigh.t_bowl even more often, which works like an injector and makes it easy to clear the piece.

TA3: The TA3 works great with water, but it is quite restricted and is therefore IMHO not suitable for all pieces.

Dynavap: I rarely use the Helix Cap on a Titanium WPA (I think from Dynabox). The Cap has a bit too little capacity for my taste to use it through water. I'm curious to see if I'll use it more often with the Prophet glass piece from Cloud Connoisseur once I get that. Maybe I should also try it with a Vong (which I don't own)...

18mm Quartz Cap from TRWW: A real killer and comes (probably) pretty close to a ball vape. The bowl has a large capacity (almost too much for me), the airflow is very wide open and the thing hits like crazy. Because of the huge amount of vapor, I only use the QC with large glass pieces.

Tetra P80: Here would be where I would tell you why I love it so much. But unfortunately I don't have a Tetra.

Which vapes (besides ball vapes) do you like to use through water or which would you recommend?

Last edited:

popitup

Lotus: Flavor town right here. Pair with an inductor it's very fast and efficient. The routine is a little cumbersome, specifically because unlike the other named vapes, I cannot just dip it into the BCG, and there is more attention that needs to be paid during use.

Tempest: Similar to the TA3 experience, it would be nice to have less resistance, but I reach for the combo the most.

Solo III: Easy mode, like a TM2, but doesn't dry me out as bad and I don't have to swap batteries as often. Downside is that it's rather large, and the hits aren't as big as the TM2.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Lotus: Flavor town right here. Pair with an inductor it's very fast and efficient. The routine is a little cumbersome, specifically because unlike the other named vapes, I cannot just dip it into the BCG, and there is more attention that needs to be paid during use.

Nice! What glass are you using with the Lotus?

El Duderino,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hybrid like Solo3 can smack but it also has restriction through water, funny because I find it much harsher than my pure convection options...

TM is great, yes I prefer to use mine dry and Tetra through water, but they can be interchangeable...

BAK is also a fun one, but can have restriction, hybrid more conduction so can be harsher for me too... Not easy to get either of course lol

Grasshopper used to be another example, but I always felt like brick style like Piro also best through water (Lotus should be, but I have not used mine much) ah and SplinterZ...

coolbreeze

Lotus, Vapman, Dynavaps, Vapor Genie, TAs. Others that can be portable but aren't necessarily, like the Dreamwood DLXs, Camouflet vapes, and TRWW/other glass vapes. I don't really have any that I don't normally or often use through water except my handheld bricks.

Cannabiker

I've been enjoying a DV ti tip with an armored cap on a straight glass WPA; I really like the DVs conduction-heavy hit. I also play with the TA on the same stem occasionally, though I really prefer that on the TA stem.

But my top choice, by a long shot, for a portable through water is the Anvil. I don't know if there's any truth to John's claims about vape droplet size, or if it's just the device's hole-shot ability to pull all the goodness from the load at once, but the Anvil hits hard. The way it milks often makes me hesitate as I think I've combusted.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
TM is great, yes I prefer to use mine dry and Tetra through water, but they can be interchangeable...

BAK is also a fun one, but can have restriction, hybrid more conduction so can be harsher for me too... Not easy to get either of course lol

What kind of glass do you like when using the TM dry?

Yeah, BAK and Tetra - both on my wishlist…

Grasshopper used to be another example, but I always felt like brick style like Piro also best through water (Lotus should be, but I have not used mine much) ah and SplinterZ...

I have a SB Runt - would you recommend a WPA?

My current desktop glass for most vapes is a THG contoured baby recycler.

Oh that’s a beautiful piece! I just got my first Recycler (China though) and absolutely love it!

Though I enjoy j-hooks a lot too.

Yeah, me too!

On a J-Hook? Or what glass?

I've been enjoying a DV ti tip with an armored cap on a straight glass WPA; I really like the DVs conduction-heavy hit.

Interesting! I guess my DV deserves more love from me… Gonna experiment more with them.

But my top choice, by a long shot, for a portable through water is the Anvil.

That sounds great!

BTW has anyone tried the Hydro Tube from GVB?

El Duderino,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What kind of glass do you like when using the TM dry?

Yeah, BAK and Tetra - both on my wishlist…

The right angle hooks are awesome, Oregon glass blower are the best but you can get versions from China even vgoodiez now, and of course good vibes boro stems like my U-turn is the best so it's all one piece... You can also use fabs and such Swiss dry, I prefer not too much volume though

I have a SB Runt - would you recommend a WPA?

Absolutely!!

BTW has anyone tried the Hydro Tube from GVB?

No but I have others that are larger, variety, his look really fun and nice, but not really my style as I prefer to keep most things upside down, depends what it's with and how

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
The right angle hooks are awesome, Oregon glass blower are the best but you can get versions from China even vgoodiez now, and of course good vibes boro stems like my U-turn is the best so it's all one piece...

I see. I always thought you were using a water piece without water (beside the hooks)…

Yeah I have a U-Hook from GVB and it’s awesome with the TM.

You can also use fabs and such Swiss dry, I prefer not too much volume though

I’ll give it a try, thanks.

Absolutely!!

Nice, thank you!

No but I have others that are larger, variety, his look really fun and nice, but not really my style as I prefer to keep most things upside down, depends what it's with and how

Got it, thanks. :tup:

coolbreeze

On a J-Hook? Or what glass?
I bought this little HMK rig for the Vapman, but it's great with WPA/DVs, Convectors, etc. I even use it with my ZX. I have other similarly-sized rigs I use with the VM too--it's great!
IMG-2382.jpg

Top Bottom