You all are awesome! *if this belongs in a different sub forum my bad :(

bigheaded1

I'm new here so I don't even know anybody yet, but reading thru other threads y'all seem cool as hell. But like, I'm posting this because I haven't indulged in herb in a decent while. Well I ordered some tonight and I'm pretty fuckin high right now, and my roomie's asleep and no neighbors are out to go BS with so I got nobody to talk to. I did some research before I ordered, but I think I might have indulged a lil heavily, or a lot. It's Apple Fritter, never had it before but the reviews made it sound bomb. I'm pretty sure 1 reviewer mentioned starting slow with it. I took, I dunno 5? good hits. Pretty sure 5 doesn't qualify as starting slow. Wow, this stuff is tasty and wow, it's strong! The bag says 28.67% THC. Aren't you suppose to start with some 15%'ish THC shit when you haven't had any for a year? Yeah, I think I should have kept it at 1 puff here ha. OHHH I feel hiiiiiigh as hell, And for anyone who's had this, if this isn't considered strong I'm scared as shit to try anything stronger lol. 28% seems like a lot lot. OHHH there's a .67% after that too. Sheieieieieit.

I hope to become a regular here, peace to all you! And after my next couple highs I hope to be adjusted to it so I'm not posting threads like this anymore.

fuck, im, high, so, high.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Welcome, my friend.
There are plenty of good people here who are more than happy to share their wealth of knowledge. I've learned so much in the last several years since I started hanging out here!

Gooble gobble, gooble gobble...
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom