Pen Yocan Orbit

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hi FCers,

The entire staff at Yocan wishes you and yours all the best in the New Year!:love:
To celebrate the new year Yocan brings you its latest portable vaporizer, the Yocan Orbit.

Main Features of the Yocan Orbit :
Dimension: 131mm * 22mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Quartz
Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
Resistance: 0.4ohm (Quartz Balls Coil)
Charging Time: 2.5h
Voltage Level: 3.4V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.0V(Green)
Charging Port: Type-C

Yocan-Orbit-vape-pen_04.jpg

On top of a coil-less quartz cup at the helm, the Yocan Orbit sports a Top Vertex Airflow System and two Quartz Balls which delegate heat evenly, to deliver the ultimate vapor experience.

Yocan-Orbit-vape-pen-3_2.jpg

Abandoning the complexity of the traditional dab rig, just simply inhale and the two quartz balls will rotate at a very high speed to achieve even heating distribution and sufficient vaporization.
The following GIF exhibits the principle at work!

Yocan-Orbit-vape-pen-6_2.gif

The Orbit's 3 adjustable voltage levels(3.4V to 3.7V to 4.0V) provide a variety of experiences, letting you immerse yourself in the vapor world.

Yocan-Orbit-vape-pen_07.gif

To enhance your vaping experience, the 10-sec preheat function will have your material ready when you are!

Yocan-Orbit-vape-pen_08.jpg

Coupled with a long-lasting 1700mAh battery and Type-C port, the Yocan Orbit is ready to unleash its madness.

Yocan-Orbit-vape-pen_09.jpg

To learn more Yocan Orbit information, please visit yocan.com.

Yocan-Orbit-vape-pen_12.jpg

If you want to test Yocan latest vaporizers, join our Review Program on Yocan.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Yocantech

Manufacturer
If anyone is interested in reviewing Yocan Orbit, please DM us your address or submit relevant information through this link: Yocan.com/r, we can provide some free samples to you. :clap:

Last edited:
Yocantech,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Is that paint on the quartz cup metal base ? Looks like one of longmada's atties with an added plastic? fan at the top.

I advise people to be careful with the ""free stuff"" from Yocan. Once i jumped on that train and was sent a unit declared at a full retail price,even though i asked them to declare it as a free/review unit. Of course it was stopped at customs and i was thrown in a paragraph 22 cause there wasnt a way that i could show proof of payment. I wasted time and money ,not to mention the customs in my city are at the airport which is 15 km away from the city in a industrial zone. Yocan was begging me not abandon the package cause they will get charged for the return trip(not sure what is the technical word in english ) and i said ok and let it sit there for sometime,not knowing that i am being charged with extra penalty for prolonged storage by DHL . Had to catch a taxi and go to the airport to sign the abandon of the package officially,so i could avoid the penalty getting so big,that i get sued...
Bottom line is:
If you get on that free train,make sure that you asked them to declare it as a review unit ,but know that there is no guarantee that they will not forget about it.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
As a long-time member you are well aware that this kind of attack is not permitted. Warning point issued.
If anyone is interested in reviewing Yocan Orbit, please DM us your address or submit relevant information through this link: Yocan.com/r, we can provide some free samples to you. :clap:
EVERY FUCKING TIME! I don't give a FUCK that you are an advertiser on this site, you are the most predatory retailer I've ever come across. You suck and the public should stay well away from your company and products.

You wont even dispute that your products are garbage!

Get the fuck out of this community.

Adobewan

EVERY FUCKING TIME! I don't give a FUCK that you are an advertiser on this site, you are the most predatory retailer I've ever come across. You suck and the public should stay well away from your company and products.

You wont even dispute that your products are garbage!

Get the fuck out of this community.
If there is information about this company that would be helpful to the forum, please clearly share. If there are reasons to avoid this company, please let the members know.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If there are reasons to avoid this company
Every time they release something they ask us to register interest then fuck us around unless we have thousands of followers on some instant gratification site.

LesPlenty,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Every time they release something they ask us to register interest then fuck us around unless we have thousands of followers on some instant gratification site.

For what it's worth, I've just listed FC and left the followers part blank or fake numbered in the past. Gone through FC and email to speak with them too, it was not much of an ordeal to get the things in the US, though I'm not interested in this particular product myself (I use their cartridge batteries is all)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

My suggestion for you and the product line, is to create a simple CONTEST on FC, as other manufacturers have. As we all know many of these products are inexpensive to begin with, so offer up 5 units, members add their names to a new thread, after a set amount of days, the names are entered into a randomizer to pick the winners. You might end up with five reviews and create good will. Few here, including myself are INFLUENCERS, and are NOT interested in filling out online forms, which don’t apply to most of us. Just a thought....

PPN

Volute of Vapor
How many low-quality products will YoCan flood the market with this year?
Not this one, I got one for testing (for free) and I'm pretty satisfied with this vape, although I found the settings slightly too high, even the low setting. The nice thing is you can pair it with a modbox and, I still not tested that "feature" but it looks like it may work in TC mode since the resistance is only 0.88 ohm. Vapor is a bit harsher than the DTV4 i.e (I wouldn't compare it to my Company's devices) but when you have it well heated you can draw pretty hard... and here you understand where the name is coming from... the balls spin like hell! It's due to the bucket's top lid made in silicone, it's built in the glass mouthpiece, and when you put the mp on the device the lid seal the top of the bucket... but since there is smartly cutted slits the airflow creates a vortex in the bucket and balls spin... like hell with a strong draw!

Can't speak about longlife cause I only used a handfull of times... I got a new cart based pen called Stix 2.0, full ceramic cart, not too bad at all also!

Edit: Forgotten to say there is some issues too... taste isn't the best and wax tend to splash onto the walls where it sits, unvaped... balls help a little to "reclaim" it while spinning but it's tasteless... the spinner top lid is a very good idea although!

Last edited:

Adobewan

I was also a tester and mostly line up with PPN’s assessment, it’s not a “low quality product”.
It’s a nifty little vape. No coils, heats fast, and the vortex is cool, but you have to pull pretty hard to get them spinning.

Justpassedu

Not this one, I got one for testing (for free) and I'm pretty satisfied with this vape, although I found the settings slightly too high, even the low setting. The nice thing is you can pair it with a modbox and, I still not tested that "feature" but it looks like it may work in TC mode since the resistance is only 0.88 ohm. Vapor is a bit harsher than the DTV4 i.e (I wouldn't compare it to my Company's devices) but when you have it well heated you can draw pretty hard... and here you understand where the name is coming from... the balls spin like hell! It's due to the bucket's top lid made in silicone, it's built in the glass mouthpiece, and when you put the mp on the device the lid seal the top of the bucket... but since there is smartly cutted slits the airflow creates a vortex in the bucket and balls spin... like hell with a strong draw!

Can't speak about longlife cause I only used a handfull of times... I got a new cart based pen called Stix 2.0, full ceramic cart, not too bad at all also!

Edit: Forgotten to say there is some issues too... taste isn't the best and wax tend to splash onto the walls where it sits, unvaped... balls help a little to "reclaim" it while spinning but it's tasteless... the spinner top lid is a very good idea although!
Got a Orbit and Stix 2.0 also , I am loving the Orbit so far after using a # of wax type pens this has been a favorite of mine. I find if you don't load so much at once you get great spinning action with the balls and a really nice taste coming from the quartz dish. I'm sure it gets even better on a mod with lower temps but have yet to try that. I have overloaded it for testing purposes and it still works but definitely harder to get the spinning action going. The balls help a bit to get the concentrate off the sides of the quartz dish. I wonder how ruby terp pearls or even sic may perform in it. I definitely feel like this is a winner in the budget vape pen category so far. The Stix 2.0 has been ok , it needs some lower voltage though. Its a bit high for live resins but overall a cool pen.

Dsanch310

Sic work great in it. Got the quest and haven't used it yet since this one his so simple by pulsing with no burn at all and totally get everything due to the terp pearls. I wish it was rebuildable and I could use tcr. I want to buy a jet stream and add the quartz cruciable. Will that work similar to orbit or will the terp pearls not spin on the jet RDA?

Dsanch310,
Reactions: Adobewan

Dsanch310

Oh I forgot to mention $11 bucks for just the Addy (which us all you need) on source.....
I spent 40 on the quest and am waiting for a new mod to come in because it makes my pico feel likes it's about to explode. I don't understand how it takes that long to heat up and when it does the batteries are to hot to use the device. The yocan requires some finesse but the qq I think I just need a bigger battery and a better tc (My pico is a fake). Anyways I have a articfox compatible mod on its way with 26650 so with the tc setting plus the high cdr battery should make hitting the thing bearable with out the mod feeling like it's going to explode and allowing me to get the full experience. I'm excited then because if this thing hits how it should then I will realize the yocans faults. Until then I'm utterly blown away by the orbit and it's the best for the price by no comparison.

Dsanch310,
Top Bottom