• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate

Yocantech

Manufacturer
The Yocan Armor is a very stylish and sleek, straightforward concentrate vaporizer that is really great for a discreet and comfortable on-the-go vaporization. It has everything you need for vaping on the go in any place.
Yocan-Armor-Vaporizer-pen-600x600-1.jpg

Yocan Armor features:

On-the-go vape pen
Popular QDC Coil
Functional Coil Cap
10 second preheat function
Featured 3 Voltage Levels
Fully Charged In 30 Min
Micro USB Charging
Six stylish colors
Compact And Portable

Package Content:
1x Armor Pen
1x Extra QDC coil
1x Pick Tool
1x USB Cable
1x Instructions Manual

Learn more detail about Yocan Armor Vaporizer.

Yocantech,

tylerj55

The Yocan Armor is a very stylish and sleek, straightforward concentrate vaporizer that is really great for a discreet and comfortable on-the-go vaporization. It has everything you need for vaping on the go in any place.
Yocan-Armor-Vaporizer-pen-600x600-1.jpg

Yocan Armor features:

On-the-go vape pen
Popular QDC Coil
Functional Coil Cap
10 second preheat function
Featured 3 Voltage Levels
Fully Charged In 30 Min
Micro USB Charging
Six stylish colors
Compact And Portable

Package Content:
1x Armor Pen
1x Extra QDC coil
1x Pick Tool
1x USB Cable
1x Instructions Manual

Learn more detail about Yocan Armor Vaporizer.
@Yocantech Can y’all try to innovate instead of releasing a new battery with the same 3-5 year old coil? I loved your products back in the day, but now all you guys release is the same old concentrate pens.

tylerj55,

Yocantech

Manufacturer
@Yocantech Can y’all try to innovate instead of releasing a new battery with the same 3-5 year old coil? I loved your products back in the day, but now all you guys release is the same old concentrate pens.
Thanks for your comment.:clap:
Due to many customers hope our new items can be compatible with the previous coil.

Anyways, I will forward your suggestions to our engineers.:clap:

PS. A new dry herb vaporizer:leaf: is on the way, will be released shortly, please follow our site update. :)

Yocantech,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I got the pleasure to test an Armor by Yocan. It's a concentrate vape pen which is designed to be the successor of the original Evolve, the vape pen which brings Yocan on the vaping scene.

Basically it's pretty similar... and very different than the Evolve! It still use a QDC heater but the atty threading is shorter (so the old Evolve coils will not fit the Armor). But the design was a lot improved, the vape body get a sort of nice ruged texture to the touch, usb charging ports (unlike the Evolve, old charging system) and 3 temp settings (I like that!). Colours are pretty nice too!

I used the one I tested on lower setting only which match my vaping style with a brand new heater and taste was very good. Didn't got any strange taste, metallic or chemicals, only pure wax flavor.
Nice work Yocan, that's pen is really a step or two better than the Evolve and will replace it quickly!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Would this work well with distillate? The term concentrate covers a lot of products that are all different.

Diggy Smalls,
Top Bottom