Pen Yocan Apex Mini with heating in waves function for concentrate

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hi guys,
Today, we are going to introducing a new member of Apex series product line from Yocan Tech.
The Yocan Apex Mini Vaporizer is a very slim concentrate vaporizer that features awesome functionalities with discreet design and solid quality. The Apex Mini is an electronic vaporizer that makes vaping concentrates really simple.

Yocan-Apex-Mini-vape-pen-1.jpg
With the heating in waves technology updates and one major improvement to the atomizer which makes every hit smooth and even, The Apex Mini is the ultimate gift for the vaper in your life.

Main Features:
Slim vape pen
QDC Coil
Battery Capacity: 380mAh
Functional Coil Cap
Featured 3 Voltage Levels
Heating In Waves
Micro USB Charging
Discreet yet effective

Learn more Yocan Apex Mini information, please visit Yocan official website: https://www.yocan.com/featured_item/apex-mini

PPN

Volute of Vapor
That "heat in wave" technology looks pretty smart and innovative. I applaude you Yocan for this idea. Could you elaborate about the atomizer improvement you mentionned? Is it specific to the Apex Mini?

PPN,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The pulse tech (maybe based on PWM?) has been around for a bit in the oil pen scene; but I think this is the first “wax pen” I’ve seen with it. Probably works well for the intended purpose, though TCR is probably still a better system.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Sn4Pz

Yocantech

Manufacturer
That "heat in wave" technology looks pretty smart and innovative. I applaude you Yocan for this idea. Could you elaborate about the atomizer improvement you mentionned? Is it specific to the Apex Mini?
Sure. The working voltage outputs in waves after four seconds from 2.5V to your desired voltage in cycles, ensures you the fresh taste of concentrate at the whole session.
Yocan-Apex-Mini-vape-pen-7.jpg

The Heating in Waves tech specific to the Apex series produce line, the previous version Yocan Apex also futures this awesome tech.

Yocantech,
Reactions: PPN
Top Bottom