XVAPE Fyra Dabstar Edition

LesPlenty

Company Rep
XVAPE has released the Fyra, a new tri-use vape, concentrate, dry herb(convection), and oil cart,
3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.png

1682570435383-jpg.45979

7.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

I have only had the unit a few days for testing but so far so good, I have been using herb directly in the oven or in the supplied capsule (that is identical to the Roffu/V3Pro capsules!).
3 clicks to power up the device, then 2 clicks for an 18-second pre-heat. You will get haptic feedback when ready and after that, the unit is draw-activated (or manually fired).
I have had great results with the herb head on Blue (200c/395f) as long as I use the double-click pre-heat.
There seems to be a lot of thought put into the unit (I tried an early beta dab-only version that worked well).
The convection heating in the herb tip was quite a pleasant surprise and little things like the colour heat-sensitive silicone cover thru to the dosing cap that fits their other devices all add up to a great value device...only US$79.99 !
I will add some videos of my own and share my thoughts about the dip tip and cartridge (after I make some).
:cheers:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
is that more than the Qomo? And convection. :hmm::hmm:
Slightly, Qomo is 1350mAh...definitely convection...clouds straight after pre-heat, I am on the blue setting (200C/395f).
I just did my first battery test. 12x capsules, each with a pre-heat and 3x puff activations per pod on the blue setting before the red light indicated I had hit under 30% after the twelfth herb pod.
I was struggling on the last pod and was pulling pretty slowly and I think I got the puff activation to fire twice with one breath as it just kept going and the cloud was huge and I thought I must have been close to combusting...I was not even close, just a darker roast similar colour to a Roffu at 200c or V3P at 215c :tup:
edit, the bubbler needed topping up after 8x herb pods (after 6 would have been better on my throat).

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I was going to order this as it looks versatile and well designed, but for some reason the coupon splashed at the top of every page on the XVape site doesn’t apply to this. Oh well!

Monk Debate,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was going to order this as it looks versatile and well designed, but for some reason the coupon splashed at the top of every page on the XVape site doesn’t apply to this. Oh well!
As this is a new release it does not have the discount, sorry about that, I did mention in the 420 sales the code worked for almost everything except new releases.
color-change me intrigued!
It is a great way to know when it is cool enough to touch, the silicon makes it possible to manipulate the tip easily while hot though.
Lookah Seahorse Pro Plus and ever since getting it I've been trying to imagine different ways it could be converted into an herb vape.
I will ask for the spares to be listed so you may be able to buy the 510 adapter and tip to do it.:tup:

Last edited:
LesPlenty,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I received the Fyra a few weeks ago and I'm very pleased with the device, to be honnest I had a lot of doubts about this design but the vapor quality is outstanding for a such tiny heater, really the taste is very good! I'm speaking of the Flower's heater. I didn't tried the dip heater for wax but Nectar collectors aren't my thing, although I tried it with a cart and appreciate the fact you can screw the cart but keep drawing by the bubbler's mouthpiece, the settings are too high for carts sadly... is it possible to lower the settings by increasing the cart's resistance (by screwing a heat sink in-between the fyra and the cart in example), do you think this is may have an impact and may help to disminish the "burning taste"?

I like it with flowers though!

floribud

Anyone try this with concentrates? Would love to know how the flavor compares to a TerpPen or TerpPen XL? Btw Coupon code on the website for 10% and free shipping works now.

Also what is the relationship of this thing to the Seahorse?

floribud,

Petetbay

although I tried it with a cart and appreciate the fact you can screw the cart but keep drawing by the bubbler's mouthpiece, the settings are too high for carts sadly... is it possible to lower the settings by increasing the cart's resistance (by screwing a heat sink in-between the fyra and the cart in example), do you think this is may have an impact and may help to disminish the "burning taste"?
Need to use the cartridge mp and power button, using the cartridge upside down drains the oil off the heater, in the manual it suggests to not use the bubbler/auto draw with cartridges. I had no burning issues using cartridge mp right side up and even the hottest settings, the large battery is amazing for cartridges.
Anyone try this with concentrates?
A little bit, wasn’t bad, but was 1st time nectar collector user and ended up breaking the heater off the dip tip cleaning it. Have some Daboo crystal and ceramic dip tips and bubbler coming, hopefully will go better next time.
Would love to know how the flavor compares to a TerpPen or TerpPen XL?
Never tried a TerpPen or any other nectar collector.
Also what is the relationship of this thing to the Seahorse?
There is about 50 of these devices coming out of the back alleys of China hard to know the producer. Fyra has a fairly big battery which is unusual for these devices and lets them attempt herb. It has a lot common parts with the Daboo which has a 650mah battery like the Seahorse, so the Daboo is more likely a relative.

edit: Forgot herb setup works pretty good, pac it light, really like the auto draw on-demand, is there another vape like that.

Last edited:
Petetbay,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
do you think this is may have an impact and may help to disminish the "burning taste"?
I forgot to hit the reply button on my response yesterday so thanks for the tip about the oil cart @Petetbay.
As far as cleaning the tip, I do the same as with my other fritted quartz and simply soak them in iso in a plastic test tube (suspended in an ultrasonic cleaner away from the transducer, I found that out the hard way too:rolleyes:)
Dip Tips are US$7ea or 5 for US$30, pretty cheap,
DIP-TIP-5pcs-pack.jpg

Anyone try this with concentrates?
It works like any fritted quartz dip tip and I find the taste a little better with these tips over bare wire. The main thing is similar to the Terp Pen, don't let it run dry and it will work great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom