• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Xmax V3Pro Giveaway for our fellows FC fans!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, final run ! 4 members found the right number (13), here the names: @Antrim50 , @StringTheorista , @happynomoretobacco and @thunderstealer1337

Now I'm adding your names in commentpicker.com and the winner is .... @happynomoretobacco !!

Here the link to check in commentpicker.com: Giveaway FC winner

Thank you for everybody who participated to the Giveaway... too bad I can't say everybody won... hope you still like me :D
Please @happynomoretobacco , check your pm, I'll send you one right after this post to get your shipping details for the prize shipment... lucky winner!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Several peeps in the running, it's a horse race at this point!
(I missed the mark, with 11)

Thanks so much for the fun!
Thank you, sorry you didn't won.
No luck for me, i bet 7…but that was fun, thks again @PPN and congratulations to the winner 👏👏👏
Thank you too, you'll get more luck next time...
So it was # of units & not # of models.
Yes it was, I'm sorry but my internet wasn't working (and still not work, I'm typing from a friend's house using his internet) explaining why I didn't replied to your question, sorry for that!
woow i am right with some others :bowdown:
You was very close... but, sadly, 12 isn't 13.... I hope you will be lucky next time a Giveaway happen. I appreciate a lot your participation, thank you.

Top Bottom