• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Xmax V3Pro Giveaway for our fellows FC fans!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi FC, this a great community I'm glad I joined years ago, and since TopGreen like you, we wanted to offer you a Giveaway!!

FC giveaway-picture1.jpg

Prize will be 1 Xmax V3Pro+glass mouthpiece+glass adapter+glass bubbler.

To enter you simply have to guess how many Xmax vaporizers I have in my arsenal... :hmm: and to post your reply in this thread. The same number can be selected by severals members.

I will pick up a winner randomly in the candidates group, you will be a candidate if you guessed the right number. If no one guesses the exact number, the member with the closest guess will win.

Contest will end by the November 30 of 2021 at 23:59.
Winner will be announced in this thread the December 1 of 2021.

Enjoy and good luck to everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:

Petetbay

8 You’re talking models, not units because you probably have multiple units of each model. If it’s total units then 15.:hmm:

Last edited:
Petetbay,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
10 :)
Thx for the giveaway @PPN !
Edited:
Shit now i read the OP again and it is how many XMAX vaporizers ,lol.. not all brands
Good thing edit window is still on,lol..

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

ginolicious

I am going to go with 5. Seems like a good number to guess. 5 it is. Hoping for the best.

ginolicious,

Summer

Long Island, NY
8 (if) You’re talking models, not units because you probably have multiple units of each model. If it’s total units then 15.:hmm:

The above comment is relevant & needs clarification.

If it's models & not units, I say "21". If it's units, then I say 28.

Last edited:
Summer,
Top Bottom