X-Max ACE Level 2 Contest

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Not an easy guess, isn't it? maybe if you know that strain you can get an idea of the density of that nugs... although it depends the cultivars/phenotypes.... no, no that's definitively
Very nice looking buds, by the way.
Oh yes! One of my best sample.

The chinese holidays begin today, so future winners prizes will be shipped the 3rd, February 2020. Good luck at all!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Good news! That contest will last a week more, so the end date is the 29, January 2020 at 23:59 now (it was planned originally to end the 22, January 2020). Prizes shipping date doesn't change but I'll announce winners the 30, January 2020 in that thread.

Remenber that is allowed to post the same number than another member posted... Good luck!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi FC members, that contest ended yesterday at 23:59 (west coast). Warm thanks to everybody who participated.

The right weight in grams of that Gorilla Glue sample is (was:freak:): 12.82gr.

Nobody found that exact weigth so the closers win, here the lucky winners:

@oddjobold (12.96gr)
@virtualpurple (12.40gr)
@hans solo (13.20gr)

Please send me your shipping details, prizes will be shipped from China the 3rd of February, thank you.

virtualpurple

I nearly missed the notification as well, this is quite a pleasant surprise! A huge thanks to @PPN and Top Green for putting these contests together! I’ll pm my information immediately!

I am currently on a T-break, this will certainly help fuel that and with any luck I will be able to use this X-Max ACE right upon arrival for both a celebration and the ACE’s maiden voyage!

I’m quite excited for this as well because with the exception of my vapcaps I am now without a conduction vaporizer after making some donations to @Vitolo probably 2 years ago. This sure looks like an incredible upgrade from my previous device!

Again, a huge thanks to PPN and Top Green!

Top Bottom