X-Max ACE Level 2 Contest

PPN

Volute of Vapor
As a recently promoted TopGreen "Company Rep" in FC for X-Max/x-Vape brands vaporizers I'm very proud to open that Level 2 contest for FC members. Thanks to everybody, members and staff, you're all great peoples!

The prizes are 3 X-Max ACE vaporizers, this is an amazing portable vaporizer recently released. Look at its thread for more informations: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/x-max-ace-vaporizer-by-topgreen.46873/
Xmax-Ace-7.jpg

In that contest you'll have to guess the exact amount of flowers in the following picture, it comes from my stash and you'll not find that pic in the web (it's an outdoor Gorilla Glue which is pretty tasty!). Please, post your guess at a 0.01 scale (i.e 1.27gr) using grams.

P1070760.jpg

Only one post/reply is allowed per member, contest will end the 29th, January 2020 at 23:59 (west coast).

The 3 first guys to find the exact weight will win. If nobody or not everybody found the exact number, the closest entries will win.

When the contest ends, I'll collect the winners shipping address and you'll receive your prize directly from the manufacturer. I'll announce winners username the 30th, January 2020 in this thread.

Take your chance and have fun!

Modnote: Edited to update new contest end date

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom