www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

PuffItUp

Retailer
Bought the CFX Wednesday afternoon on a whim, from placing an order with PiU to Pittsburgh in sub 48 hours.

Haven't tried it yet, but can't beat the quality service and quick delivery! I got another sticker to add to the wall too :)

Ohhhhh you are going to like the CFX. Vapes are getting better and cheaper at the same time, boundless is the perfect example. I would mention which vape I am using right now but people might start sharpening their pitchforks :p

jim-bob

I'm glad I checked the thread. I ordered some stuff from PIU on Thursday, but since it was mostly concentrate stuff and I'm on a flower binge at the moment, I didn't open it up yet. Then I saw someone mention the Girl Scout Cookies, and I just had to check.. Yup. Box of Samoas, box of Thin Mints.

I've always tried to go manufacturer direct whenever possible, but every time I order from Randy I wonder if that's a foolish notion to cling to. He can usually get me stuff cheaper, faster, and with bonus cookies. Hell, even the freebies he throws in never suck.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@PuffItUp Randy??
Besides the Solo 160 discount, do you make an extra discount for FC members??
I still have my 2 Solos I bought from you in 2011-2??? I believe. Best investment in health and $$ ever with you guys.
I have a friend his birthday is coming soon, I'm making a "birthday present shower" and because he's a heavy combuster and he loved my Solos, I suggested I'll get him a Solo.
Best, ZC...
Stay vaped...

PuffItUp

Retailer
@PuffItUp Randy??
Besides the Solo 160 discount, do you make an extra discount for FC members??
I still have my 2 Solos I bought from you in 2011-2??? I believe. Best investment in health and $$ ever with you guys.
I have a friend his birthday is coming soon, I'm making a "birthday present shower" and because he's a heavy combuster and he loved my Solos, I suggested I'll get him a Solo.
Best, ZC...
Stay vaped...

Hey hey hey

Email me when you can randy@puffitup.com

Zangano Cruel

Hey hey hey

Email me when you can randy@puffitup.com

Hola FC and Randy...

I just placed my order 12PM PST, smooth as always the website, enough info for everybody, logged in with my old info and still on file, good team work guys...
I chose on the comments the Black 4 piece grinder matching the Black Solo I ordered. Nice to see it comes with SS screen sets and O-rings. Right off the bat to vape.
Am I probably receiving the package on Saturday????? ..... please :clap: :tup:

PuffItUp

Retailer
Hola FC and Randy...

I just placed my order 12PM PST, smooth as always the website, enough info for everybody, logged in with my old info and still on file, good team work guys...
I chose on the comments the Black 4 piece grinder matching the Black Solo I ordered. Nice to see it comes with SS screen sets and O-rings. Right off the bat to vape.
Am I probably receiving the package on Saturday????? ..... please :clap: :tup:

W00t!

USPS has your expected delivery date marked as Saturday. Here's hoping they keep their word. Also no problem with the black grinder :)

Zangano Cruel

W00t!

USPS has your expected delivery date marked as Saturday. Here's hoping they keep their word. Also no problem with the black grinder :)
Hola FC and Randy @PuffItUp :

Everything arrived as expected and really fast. Thanks for doing such a good work.
I can't remember, do we fully charge the Solo till green light stops and/or longer before using for first time?? If I need to keep charging it after green light stopped, for how long more do I need to charge it??
I'm sorry, I bought my Solos long time ago, can't remember now what I did with them 4 years ago.
I'm charging it now, so my friend don't need to worry or do anything. Just open the box and vape.
I already ISOed the straight stem, I'm still trying to fit the fine mesh SS screen on the stem, those new stems are a bitch to place the screen. I need to check with my old stems to compare.
I remember 2012 stems were different, bigger holes and so. Man, I love my 2xSolos from Puffitup from 2012. They never stop working. Never changed batteries yet. I used them a lot with the old school bypass plug-in. No need now, with the charging while using I guess, or is it still better to use the by-pass?
I use Solos a lot while driving. Just set and go. No worries at all.
Thanks guys for everything.
Stay vaped...

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hola FC and Randy @PuffItUp :

Everything arrived as expected and really fast. Thanks for doing such a good work.
I can't remember, do we fully charge the Solo till green light stops and/or longer before using for first time?? If I need to keep charging it after green light stopped, for how long more do I need to charge it??
I'm sorry, I bought my Solos long time ago, can't remember now what I did with them 4 years ago.
I'm charging it now, so my friend don't need to worry or do anything. Just open the box and vape.
I already ISOed the straight stem, I'm still trying to fit the fine mesh SS screen on the stem, those new stems are a bitch to place the screen. I need to check with my old stems to compare.
I remember 2012 stems were different, bigger holes and so. Man, I love my 2xSolos from Puffitup from 2012. They never stop working. Never changed batteries yet. I used them a lot with the old school bypass plug-in. No need now, with the charging while using I guess, or is it still better to use the by-pass?
I use Solos a lot while driving. Just set and go. No worries at all.
Thanks guys for everything.
Stay vaped...
First time charge all the way up + a few hours if you can (overnight works best). Afterwards when charging try to catch it when the light is green and blinking but not solid and remove. Reducing charge capacity by 10% can give you up to 2x battery cycles!

Yes the stems are a bit of a pain, I ended up just making flat dome screens, kinda like what you would use for straight stems like Enano and they sit inside. The new stems are tooled more precisely? The rim is flat on mine and I have to tip it to get any sort of useful vapor whereas my old old stems you could just stand it straight and it had enough unevenness on the rim to allow air through.

PS if you have the new model Solo where you can use and charge at the same time, try not to do that. It's pretty hard on the batteries. The new "power adapter" system is different than how it worked with the old Solos. Old Solos like mine would need a different cable to provide different volts because the charger is only 12v and it was a more true "power adapter" mode where very little (if any) battery would be used. I haven't charged mine in like 2 or 3 weeks? Been using other things out and about. The new Solos use the same cable to charge and heat but it ends up draining and recharging and draining and recharging and you want to avoid that.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
send them back, ill eat them
You do eat quite a bit of shipping cost...oh you meant the cookies....

See what I did. Randy is the quickest draw in the West and takes such good care of us.
We need to have a retailer appreciation day. They all work their asses off for us. Seriously, I heard Randy has no ass. Completely flat.

scottg402

You do eat quite a bit of shipping cost...oh you meant the cookies....

See what I did. Randy is the quickest draw in the West and takes such good care of us.
We need to have a retailer appreciation day. They all work their asses off for us. Seriously, I heard Randy has no ass. Completely flat.
I can vouch for that! Randy has no ass! Completely chewed away over the years! :lol:

grokit

well-worn member
send them back, ill eat them
Hehe I'm sure I'll get hungry enough at some point...

:goon: Go Sharks!
d8848237ad3953849d675182401f4f9b.jpg

:popcorn:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I8FvNwfk.jpg

:love:

My buddy doesn't have an account, but he was looking for a wax pen and grabbed the Aura through PiU. Really outstanding product (tastes great!), super fast delivery, and he's super appreciative of the extra silicon containers and loved the stickers so he could throw them on his uke! Thanks for the solid service for my friend @PuffItUp ! We'll be enjoying it tonight during the Pens game :)

Top Bottom