• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

thesoloman

Thanks to Randy for keeping everyone happy yet again!
I came here to say thanks, and let everyone know how freaking fast my new haze arrived!
Ordered on the blackfriday and had my package the following monday.
Anyone who is looking for a retailer that will have their back should be ordering from Puffitup!
Randy is the man!
(I feel kinda bad saying thanks only to randy, cuz im sure there is a whole team of guys and galls working under randy to make it happen with not as much praise)

SO THANKS TO THE WHOLE PUI TEAM! you guys rock!

j-bug

Hey Randy I'm looking at getting an Arizer Air for my sister, and for myself when I'm visiting her, from your shop since you've got a great price on those right now. I'm just wondering if you sell extra batteries for those and I'm not finding them on your site properly or if you don't if you could recommend a good place to pick a few of those up. I'm also wondering if there's any way I could toss you the price diff between the freebie grinder you throw in with it to get the car charger instead. Thanks, I look forward to purchasing from you once I hear back :)

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Hey Randy I'm looking at getting an Arizer Air for my sister, and for myself when I'm visiting her, from your shop since you've got a great price on those right now. I'm just wondering if you sell extra batteries for those and I'm not finding them on your site properly or if you don't if you could recommend a good place to pick a few of those up. I'm also wondering if there's any way I could toss you the price diff between the freebie grinder you throw in with it to get the car charger instead. Thanks, I look forward to purchasing from you once I hear back :)

You might want to PM Randy or contact him through the Puffitup.com website. I'm not sure he'll see this right away here but if you contact him directly he should respond quickly.

theduckopera

Want to give a HUGE shout-out to Randy for literally the best customer service I've ever received. Ordered a granadillo Solo stem and a few other bits and pieces on Black Friday and the package arrived without a couple of items. Not only was Randy totally on top of that, he helped me exchange my stem for another because I am dumb and picky about wood grains. Definitely went above and beyond to make me happy. I'm never buying from anyone else! <3

Burken

Time to show some love to the good people at PIU again! I contacted Randy and he hooked me up with a Pax2 at a very reasonable price. As always they're fast at answering e-mails and the vape shipped out the next day.
I'm a repeat customer and I always check with these guys when I'm on the hunt for new equipment!

Thanks @PuffItUp!

little maggie

Still waiting on an order I placed last weekend. It's unusual to have something stuck in "processing" for so long with no notice as to what the holdup is.
I emailed PIU the same time I posted this. Randy already emailed me!

Last edited:

LazyIdol

Had to drop in to commend Randy and the crew on amazing customer service again.

Emailed Randy this morning inquiring about something not listed on the website.

Randy responded within 5 minutes, and sent me an invoice with a great deal within 10.

Some of the best customer service I have ever experienced, will continue to recommend PIU to all my friends (and anyone who will listen!)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
@Randy~ You have had me on the SourceOrb atomizers and they really are worlds above the coils I previously used. Mileage may vary, but I found the double ceramic's to be the best for my kind of use and I also enjoyed the double quartz coils. You got me into something I really like and am curious, what is the operating voltage range for these coils? I don't want to loose a coil early.

A few questions: How do you best clean a well used, well maintained coil? Is it a vain effort, or do you replace?

Technology seems to move fast, what should I look out for next? Is anyone offering even more robust options? I am really happy with source, just curious if I ought to try others or if it would be wasted on me [I have been spoiled by the Source].

Thanks bro, your advice is always well received.

PuffItUp

Retailer
@Randy~ You have had me on the SourceOrb atomizers and they really are worlds above the coils I previously used. Mileage may vary, but I found the double ceramic's to be the best for my kind of use and I also enjoyed the double quartz coils. You got me into something I really like and am curious, what is the operating voltage range for these coils? I don't want to loose a coil early.

A few questions: How do you best clean a well used, well maintained coil? Is it a vain effort, or do you replace?

Technology seems to move fast, what should I look out for next? Is anyone offering even more robust options? I am really happy with source, just curious if I ought to try others or if it would be wasted on me [I have been spoiled by the Source].

Thanks bro, your advice is always well received.

W00 W00t! That is a good question. If you use a good full melt wax you should never have to clean your coil. That has been my experience, if anyone here has any tips on cleaning coils the would be good info to have.

-Randy

Tiimmdog

Hi all, been lurking a bit and thought I should post about my EXCELLENT experience with PIU.

I was looking for a more affordable entry into the vape world and settled on the flowermate series. I had noticed PIU mentioned quite a bit so I decided to buy my FM from them and they happened to be having a sale! I settled on the V5.0 Pro since there was a great discount for it during the sale. Placed my order and was a bit disheartened when a 5.0S showed up instead. I discovered the 5.0S instead of the Pro around 8PM my time and figured PIU would sort things out if I sent an email. I figured I would receive a response the next day (totally understandable given the time). I didn't expect to hear back almost immediately from Randy! After a few emails, he is sending me a Pro and I can keep the 5.0S! I'm still a bit surprised but PIU has certainly been amazing with customer service so far. Will definitely go back to them for future vape purchases and highly recommended!

Top Bottom