• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
catbag1.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Randy!

biohacker

I think if you PM Randy it will make you forget about Black Friday!!! Don't forget, we are FC and this gives us a huge advantage!

Even residing in Canada, with Randy's rock bottom (cannot be beat) prices, and the BEST customer service i've EVER experience, and the NICEST dude to deal with a communicate - I choose PUFFITUP!!

THANKS AGAIN for bringing it Randy! My teeth and head feel awesome!!! :rofl:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'm keeping my trigger finger poised over the PIU/Randy, contacts/site links as I wait patiently (well maybe not patiently) for the PIU Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc..... Every purchase I've made previously with Randy has felt like Christmas morning so I'm READY!

Gonna give the gift of better health and savings through vaporizing.

His_Highness

The sale at Puff-it-Up is off the hook! Got a X-Max V2 Pro and Free Wax Pen for $49 along with free shipping and a free 4 part aluminum grinder!!! Thx Randy! Just remembered a few other things I need. I'm going back!

His_Highness

@Gonzo - PIU is still showing many of the deals BUT some have sold out. E.g. The free wax pen with each order of $10 is sold out now and so are some others.

You could always do a Gonzo-Sale day by emailing/contacting Randy directly if you have something specific in mind - The man has made every day a crazy sales day when I've contacted him.

His_Highness,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Wanna shout out Randy again, got a small package from him earlier. Just one of the short Air stems for my Solo as well as a new dab tool and a MedTainer. Even though it was just a small purchase Randy treated me like I was clearing the house! I love good customer service :) :)

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
I love to hear stories of exceptional customer service! This holiday season I've experienced a number of truly awful customer service scenarios and it makes me appreciate Randy that much more.

I placed an order at PIU on Black Friday and on that busiest of days, Randy had it shipped in 40 minutes flat! It was delivered to me on Monday, the next business day. It's pretty much impossible to take care of a customer any better than Randy took care of me!

little maggie

Grrr: My black Friday order is caught in the maze of UPS. Not Randy's fault at all. I got a message from UPS saying it would be delivered Wed. Then a message from them saying it "hadn't been unloaded from the truck". It's taking longer for them to get it from the truck and reschedule then it did for Randy to get it to me. Personally I think their explanation is code for they can't find it.

throwawaytre3s

This may be a bit overdue, but I ordered a flowermate pro, and a UFO from PIU earlier in november, and everything was perfect! Every interaction I've had with you guys, from my initial EQ order in the Spring, to the past two orders, have been top notch. I'll definitely be ordering anything else I need from you guys. A quick question, why don't you guys offer the silicon FM mouthpiece? I'd order one from you guys, but you don't sell it!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I love to hear stories of exceptional customer service! This holiday season I've experienced a number of truly awful customer service scenarios and it makes me appreciate Randy that much more.

I placed an order at PIU on Black Friday and on that busiest of days, Randy had it shipped in 40 minutes flat! It was delivered to me on Monday, the next business day. It's pretty much impossible to take care of a customer any better than Randy took care of me!
I just checked my emails, from when I placed the order till I got my shipping email it took a total of 37 minutes! I ordered Tuesday afternoon and had tracking for Friday delivery, but of course USPS managed to dick around and pushed it a day back (but still within time frame). Glad to have somebody like Randy in my corner.

Top Bottom