• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Wulf Mods Tundra Portable Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This is the Titan vaporizer but retailers can write is logo on, it's really cheap, it makes the work but it taste bad, I think it's more like a cheap-cheap inhalater, I got one and can't compare it with the pinnacle (I don't own one)....

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
yes, there are several versions now. watch out! another one is called apex and is sold for 199$. the store owner thought he could fool me and told me, that the apex is from the "original manufacture" and is way better than the titan-1... (i was askimg about the flowermate)
if you really want one of these vaporizer, get the original titan-1 at least and don't make a third party company rich. 50$ and 200$ is a hugh difference for nothing...

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This unit reminds me of a... pinnacle with a vaporblunt heating chamber and vaporite twister mouthpiece.., Maybe it's just a slimmed down version..

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The mouthpiece on these look a lot like the Pinnacle's without the tip to me.

RUDE BOY,

Abysmal Vapor

The mouthpiece on these look a lot like the Pinnacle's without the tip to me.
I mouthpiece.. is different you are right but bowl system is similar or at least the metal screen before the mouthpiece
main3.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,

llamaman001

Id stay FAR FAR AWAY from all of these guys. If the pinnacle pro has melting, off gassing, and other various issues, just imagine what kind of horrors these china knock offs are going to have. PASS. Id recommend letting these guys turn into vaporware.

LOL at that solo/pinnacle pro mash up!!!!!!

sz1a

Retailer
I just bought two of these and will evaluate how they seem. If they are good I will put them in our store. It's connected to my computer now (only USB charging) but the trench/oven seems fairly big. When its heated fully I will try it and report back. If it seems decent I'll let you guys know.

1. Packaging seems decent
  2. The black color has a matte rubberized texture to it
  3. There doesn't seem to be a way to check the battery level
  4. Tastes strange when inhaling without contents inside (but so did DaVinci Ascent, Vapor Blunt 2.0)

So here is my preliminary review:

The unit charges fast, feels good in the hand and is on the lighter side. Build quality seems good. The trench is pretty big, it might be even bigger than the Pax.

Vapor production on medium setting is great. The vapor is slightly hot because it sits right next to your mouth. On the medium setting I vaped a full trench, got pretty big clouds and it didn't combust. So it does indeed vaporize as advertised.

My one and only complaint is the taste. Sucking on the unit out of the box (hot or cold) leaves a balloon taste in your mouth. Even if you fill it up with herb and vape away there is a hint of balloon/plastic taste. I am not sure what produces this taste and why it is there, but it reminds me of what the DaVinci / VaporBlunt 2.0 tasted like if inhaling without contents. Contrary to those units however, the plastic taste is still apparent with the Tundra even when filled with herb.

So, I quite like it, but the plastic taste is a turn-off. I'll see if it will go away after a couple of more uses. If it does it seems like its a worthy unit given its low price.

Last edited by a moderator:
sz1a,
Reactions: 215z

cawshook

Solod out.
So here is my preliminary review:

The unit charges fast, feels good in the hand and is on the lighter side. Build quality seems good. The trench is pretty big, it might be even bigger than the Pax.

Vapor production on medium setting is great. The vapor is slightly hot because it sits right next to your mouth. On the medium setting I vaped a full trench, got pretty big clouds and it didn't combust. So it does indeed vaporize as advertised.

My one and only complaint is the taste. Sucking on the unit out of the box (hot or cold) leaves a balloon taste in your mouth. Even if you fill it up with herb and vape away there is a hint of balloon/plastic taste. I am not sure what produces this taste and why it is there, but it reminds me of what the DaVinci / VaporBlunt 2.0 tasted like if inhaling without contents. Contrary to those units however, the plastic taste is still apparent with the Tundra even when filled with herb.

So, I quite like it, but the plastic taste is a turn-off. I'll see if it will go away after a couple of more uses. If it does it seems like its a worthy unit given its low price.
Try soaking the mouthpiece in hot water for a few minutes?

cawshook,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
After at least 8 or 9 bowls the plastic taste is still here and you taste it from the first draw to the last one and it's a turn off for me, I don't expected a great taste but here the only taste that you get is the hot plastic (though I don't see any visible melted part).

I give him 3 or 4 anothers bowls test but not more before to trash it, I don't want to make the guinea pig too much!

Abysmal Vapor

After at least 8 or 9 bowls the plastic taste is still here and you taste it from the first draw to the last one and it's a turn off for me, I don't expected a great taste but here the only taste that you get is the hot plastic (though I don't see any visible melted part).

I give him 3 or 4 anothers bowls test but not more before to trash it, I don't want to make the guinea pig too much!
Thousands would hit a 50/50 tobacco hash blunt, rather than inhaling robot fart... I am one of them too.. although i would never smoke again :D

Abysmal Vapor,

sz1a

Retailer
I did some more investigating and found that:

1. Inhaling from the mouthpiece while off the unit does not produce plastic taste.
  2. Putting your mouth on the unit (while cold) and inhaling without mouthpiece gives plastic taste.
  3. Covering the air vents behind your hand (top of the unit) makes the air flow through the USB port instead. If you cover the USB port too you get air-tight suction.
The taste reminds me of silicone. I once had a ceramic coffee cup that looks like a Starbucks cup. It had a lid made of silicone instead of paper. That silicone had the same taste as this unit does.

If you smell the material that covers the Tundra it has the same smell as the taste it gives off. Silicone seems to give off flavor no matter what you do unfortunately. So I don't know if its actually a problem or not.

I just used it some more and its growing on me. Kind of less silicone taste this time, plus I think it might be harmless because nothing is melting or feeling hot.

The vapor is THICK though. On medium I have to pause half way through the session because the effects come on hard. It holds about 1.5 x the amount a Pax can hold so it is almost too much for one person if you pack it really full which I did (or, it's a good device for a whole day out if you don't bring extra aromatherapy with you).

It heats up pretty fast too after the first use. Just 5 clicks on the button and within 45 seconds its ready on the medium setting. Lastly, for best quality vapor I would grind it up really fine, similar to the density for the Pax. Don't be afraid to pack it hard, it vapes even better like that.

Just not 100% about that silicone flavor which becomes more evident in your mouth a few minutes after vaping with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
recieved mine today and it stinks sooo bad. can't believe you guys are actually using it. mine smells not like what absymal vapor calls "robot fart", but like something would melt inside on the highest temp setting :( will let it heat until the battery is empty, now. will report back if the smell went away

edit: ok after the third cycle until the titan shuts off, it's already much less smell. maybe i really needed to burn off production leavings first

btw. there was no manual at all. do you guys have one?

Last edited:
mrweed,

sz1a

Retailer
recieved mine today and it stinks sooo bad. can't believe you guys are actually using it. mine smells not like what absymal vapor calls "robot fart", but like something would melt inside on the highest temp setting :( will let it heat until the battery is empty, now. will report back if the smell went away

edit: ok after the third cycle until the titan shuts off, it's already much less smell. maybe i really needed to burn off production leavings first

btw. there was no manual at all. do you guys have one?

No manual here either.

Did you try using yours yet, now that you burned the smell away? I got a nasty plastic flavor in my mouth so I will try burning it off some more. If it wasn't for the plastic I would love this thing.

sz1a,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
the smell is still there, but it got much more decent. however, you could be right and i think the silicone ring around the herb chamber might be the root of evil, too. Will try to remove it and soak it in water for a couple of hours and see if it gets better.
right now the smell only comes from the mouthpiece, while the air slits smell okay. at the beginning the stink came through these, as well.

the battery was empty, after about 10 sessions on the highest temp setting.
now, i will charge it and let it run empty again, before i put something in there.
I'm not vaping to ruin my health and I'm very careful with plastic smell/taste...

proverb: if something smells fishy...

also recieved a venus vaporizer, today and so i just have eyes for this little beauty, right now ;)

mrweed,

quality78

No manual here either.

Did you try using yours yet, now that you burned the smell away? I got a nasty plastic flavor in my mouth so I will try burning it off some more. If it wasn't for the plastic I would love this thing.
I received a manual in mine. Also i have no smell after a week of use

quality78,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
lucky you
even if there are functional units, i would not risk getting one of the stinky ones, since nobody will honour the warranty most likely and therefore nobody will exchange it.
this one is a no-no, imho

mrweed,

sz1a

Retailer
lucky you
even if there are functional units, i would not risk getting one of the stinky ones, since nobody will honour the warranty most likely and therefore nobody will exchange it.
lucky you
Why do you assume they will not honor the warranty?

sz1a,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i have a titan-1, the original unit! there are no contact information, no warranty card, no information at all... you simply can't get in contact with them.
that's already very shady...
and even if you can get in contact with someone responsible, in china it works like this: you want something replaced, you have to order something else. if they do at all

maybe all the rebranded ones have a real warranty, the retailer has to offer, though

also some of the legit sellers already do try not to honour the warranty, imagine now how much the chinese will give a fuck, if your unit stinks and taste bad

if you have a rebranded one, you have at least someone you can contact, but not sure if they will help you, at least. time will tell, for sure

Last edited:
mrweed,

sz1a

Retailer
i have a titan-1, the original unit! there are no contact information, no warranty card, no information at all...
and in china it works like this: you want something replaced, you have to order something else. if they do at all

maybe all the rebranded ones have a real warranty, the retailer has to offer, though

also some of the legit sellers already do try not to honour the warranty, imagine who much the chinese will give a fuck, if your unit stinks and taste bad

I thought I saw GotVape offered some kind of warranty but I might be mistaken. Tundra is GotVapes version of the Titan. Rumor has it a bigger unit is on the way.

sz1a,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
maybe they have, but like i said, only the rebranded ones
i can only say what i know about the titan-1!
edit: got vape says about the tundra you have a 90days warranty, but how do you want to contact the company?! they only have twitter and facebook. no email addresse. not very professional, imho.
the apex for 200$ claims to have a 1year warranty and they have contact details at least.
however, it's definitely not worth 200 bucks

i saw that one on their facebook. looks like a original design.
i also would give the titan-2 a chance! maybe they've learned from their mistakes (i doubt it, though).
but that's exactly the difference between a company like indica and the manufactures of the titan. the indica guys would have not released the faulty design first! especially when they have a new one, already!

Last edited:
mrweed,

theCerberus

http://forcevaporizer.com/

These "Force" guys were at the champs canada expo in toronto. had a booth outside the medical lounge and the goofs thought nothing of doing flower demos there. They didnt even know about the vapor lounge 10 feet behind them.
Well, they were doing demos of both the flowermate copy and the titan-1 copy.
THEY SUCK.
These units get 1 or 2 hits and kill the load. Theres no flavour. And they wouldnt charge despite being dead. the guy was saying they lost their charge from being demo units. LOL, if the battery wont last from a day of demos that shows a really bad selling point.

Top Bottom