WTB or trade for EVO with or without accessories, as well as Vapexhale Xnails, baskets, or hydrabase

vapelvr

Does anyone have either an EVO kit they would like to sell, and/or some extra xnails and baskets for an EVO they can get along without? I am specifically looking to compare the glass and quartz xnail before buying a bunch of each, so anyone that has one or 2 of each and a few extra baskets they could spare, and also if anyone has possibly some kind of accessory deck?

I am ready to buy immediately but for those that may want to trade, I could also consider any of several vapes I've bought at trade shows and tried once or twice. Some items that are in like new or almost new shape for trade: Davinci, Pax 1st gen (new, unused), Ascent, unused, Solo 1st gen - used but works perfect, recharges while using), a used once or twice Vapor Blunt 2.0 and a couple of Flashvapes if anyone is interested in some trades. Can send or post pics once I figure out how to post a pic....

If you have any EVO accessories please shoot me what you have and let's see if we can work something out.

Cheers!

Last edited:
vapelvr,
Top Bottom