Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 DUAL 230W Box Mod with SAMSUNG INR18650-25R BATTERY GENUINE & TESTED - 20A

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I have this battery. it is the SAMSUNG INR18650-25R BATTERY GENUINE & TESTED - 20A (100A PULSE) 2500MAH

will it work with the following device ,Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 DUAL 230W Box Mod ?

wm762,

wm762

i ordered like 4 of them because i bought 2 mods. they are on the way. i just want to make sure i have the correct batteries. i can always send them back if i picked the wrong one. i look forward to my new set up. i just need to configure them and test them out.

wm762,

Sensory Leaf

i ordered like 4 of them because i bought 2 mods. they are on the way. i just want to make sure i have the correct batteries. i can always send them back if i picked the wrong one. i look forward to my new set up. i just need to configure them and test them out.
Yeah they will work... Although, these batteries should be "married" in that you pair them up, and they only ever get charged/discharged as a pair. Un-married batteries, when used together, CAN drain at different rates, which COULD cause performance issues

wm762

Yeah they will work... Although, these batteries should be "married" in that you pair them up, and they only ever get charged/discharged as a pair. Un-married batteries, when used together, CAN drain at different rates, which COULD cause performance issues
Would you know anything about Arctic Fox install on the mod it self? It's possible? I already have a Sai Taf profile with the istick pico. I have the config file.

I needed a upgrade to a cheap outdated modded, i am glad it has 2 batteries . i believe it is safe i mostly use it as a desktop vape like i leave it at home most of the times. i would not need to travel out with it but it would be nice after all it is a portable unit LOL.

wm762,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Those batteries will work great and the rxg3d is a solid choice that does run Arctic Fox or myevic.

bossman,

wm762

Those batteries will work great and the rxg3d is a solid choice that does run Arctic Fox or myevic.
I have one for the splinter, and then one for the Sai TAF.
I am hoping to have good battery power for the entire day or have at least 8 bowls or so. only time will tell due to the mail.

wm762,
Reactions: bossman

wm762

thanks for the information everyone. i may post a review once i have my unit all set up.
for those who do not know, i bought 2 for myself - 1 is for the splinter version 2, and the other one is for Sai Top Air Flow.

wm762,
Reactions: dron19

dron19

I didn’t realize this either. Thanks for the tip

dron19,
Top Bottom