• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Winter storm gave me two days off

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
This is the start of my secund day off and I don't know what I'm going to do all day. I know I've thing, I'll go through more weed today. I need to find ways to entertain myself without weed a little better.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
No steaks. We still have power. Been watching TV, playing guitar, reading my book, and playing a video game, but man I still feel so blah. I think that's called cabin fever. Roads are still shut down here

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Hope you enjoyed your day ! :nod:

No rest for the wicked here... two 4.5hr sessions of snow clearing on the farm :ugh: Man those drifts were huge ffs, especially the handwork at the paddocks gates ! :argh: Whoever decided it was commonplace for gates to open 'IN' either lives where it doesn't snow... or is just plain EVIL ! :evil::shrug:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Seriously though, a what will I do when I retire. I have always s worked as much overtime as I could manage. I don't really understand it, cause so didn't like time off? The weekend is long enough!

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Did you use a tractor or a snow blower? Sounds rough

A 4wd tractor with both an 80" sno pusher and 80" blower for main areas (which I foolishly enlarged over the years around my shop and barn to the size of a small mall parking lot lol). So not that rough except for the hand shoveling part on my ole broken body & mind.

last year pic:

IMG_0156.jpg

Top Bottom