Will b in NYC, any advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepstadder

Will be spending a full 2 days in NYC

any advise for things to do on the cheap?

its my gf and i and another couple

any tips would be helpful thanks FC!!!

lepstadder,
try cures-not-wars.org dana beal has doing legalize march for more than 30 yrs may day is jay day prolly contact info on website cheers enjoy big apple sunshine:)

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Amazing gourmet burgers and milkshakes at Stand on 12th and university place.

Also if you're gonna go to a park, central is fine but prospect park in brooklyn is much nicer to chill out in. Plus every park has free movies and concerts on pretty much every day at this time of year, you can find out the details online somewhere I'm sure.

wilf789,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Hahaha, a new children's book series maybe?

In all seriousness though, my Dad is a firefighter for the city of Chicago and lost a lot of good New York friend's on 9/11. A photographer who had taken pictures for the FDNY in the past was commissioned to document the search & rescue effort at ground zero and was the only non military personnel allowed there. He collected incredible images as well as items from the effort and opened a workshop in the meat packing district to share it to the public and it is bone chilling. Incredibly interesting stories behind each photo; he also has many items found in the devastation. He even has a big piece of fuselage from one of the planes that struck the towers. Here is the info, I highly suggest checking it out, remarkably powerful:

http://www.groundzeromuseumworkshop.com/

AgentofChaos,

CosmoKramer

dank costs like $500 an ounce so smoking weed is not gonna be on your eco save list. Bring your own bag!

CosmoKramer,

lepstadder

Cool guys thanks right now looking for a chill place to maybe catch a band in a dive bar near soho, hopefully without a cover charge

Thanks for the tips folks

lepstadder,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom