Wife's Birthday tomorrow VOS, Eclipse Vape, or ...

Nycdeisel

Yea the EQ doesnt have as clean as air path as the DBV/SSV.

And you are right, the MFLB isnt the best for groups, but I simply prefer the LB, again just my :2c:

Also the has more little parts and stuff. I would also assume that the SSV does whips better then the EQ does simply because its built forthat one thing.

Nycdeisel,

nr-cole

Nycdeisel said:
Yea the EQ doesnt have as clean as air path as the DBV/SSV.

And you are right, the MFLB isnt the best for groups, but I simply prefer the LB, again just my :2c:

Also the has more little parts and stuff. I would also assume that the SSV does whips better then the EQ does simply because its built forthat one thing.

The EQ with a whip definitely has more of a learning curve than you'd expect. I used bags for the longest time after I first got it because I could never seem to pull any decent clouds through the whip. The grind has to be good, you've got to make sure you give the glass plenty of time to heat up, and you've got to experiment with your pulls. I find it works beautifully to crank the temp. up to maximum for a while then down to where you want it to be. Definitely a vape with more features than the SSV, but I've always thought that vape had a simple elegance to it that the EQ lacks.

As for the air path concerns, I don't think it makes any difference. Yes you pull air past the electronic components, but it's room temperature air, well away from the heating element.

nr-cole,

max

Out to lunch
Not to get OT, but it's not quite that black and white IMO. LB isn't for every situation at all. As well as for vaping whilst otherwise busy, I'd say Iolite is better also for parties/groups than the LB though- less learning curve for new users and battery consumption could be an issue for big groups.
I agree. The iolite, in some situations, is more user friendly than the LB. If I have a shirt pocket, I can take a hit while typing a post. I don't use mine as much as the LB, but I'd miss it if I didn't have it. But if I could only own one pocket portable, I'd go with the LB.

extreme q vs ssv?
Are you going to use bags? If not, and you like vapor rich hits, I'd get the SSV, standard connection. Or if hands free appeals to you, get the DBV. Either is much more satisfying to me, vs. the Extreme.

max,
Top Bottom