Why Mozart, Verdi, Pink Floyd and others used the frequency of 432Hz?

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
432Hz arises from a natural resonance with the frequencies at the base of our organism and the universe. The music regulated on 432 Hz spreads in the body and in the nature, giving energy and sense of peace, as well as giving the sound a clearer and warmer character.

8 HZ AT THE BASE OF LIFE

8Hz is the fundamental "beating" of the planet, known as "fundamental resonance of Schumann cavities";
8 Hz is the frequency on which the molecule of DMT operates, a hallucinogenic substance produced by our pineal gland;
8 Hz is the frequency of replication of human DNA and 8 Hz is also the rhythm of the brain's Alpha waves in which our "parallel processors", or bi-hemispheres of the brain, are synchronized to work together;
From Kepler's laws, we know that the planetary arrangement of our solar system follows the 256 Hz DO tuning scale, and the latter are even an octave within Sierpinski's Triangular Fractal.

8 HZ AND AWAKENING OF HUMAN FACULTY
Ananda Bosman states that the neocortex, 90% "unallocated", is awakened in this synchronization, operating in all cell dents with the maximum information flow for that scale. "Ordinary" awareness waves vary from 14 to 40 Hz. In this range, only a few brain cell deregulations that predominantly use the left hemisphere as the center of activity, where the information flow is billions of times weaker. A bit like when using an old 386 processor compared to a latest generation Pentium. In other words, at 8 Hz each of us could operate exactly like a super-computer.

432 HZ: NATURAL TUNING, FROM MOZART TO PINK FLOYD

Many researchers and musicians have experienced this benefit so much to strongly support that the Natural Tuning is given only by synchronizing on the LA at 432Hz. This frequency already belonged to the past of man (see ancient Greek and Egyptian instruments) was replaced by the common 440Hz in 1953 in London (after the attempt of the Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels, in 1939, to obtain the same result).

Many are the supporters of the so-called golden tuning: from Mozart to Pink Floyd to Mick Jagger, singer of the Rolling Stones at an international level, while in Italy from Ananda Bosman, Flavia Vallega, Andrea Doria to Riccardo Tristano Tuis. It was also supported by Verdi, and more recently by Pavarotti and Placido Domingo.

In concerts performed with instruments tuned to the La at 440 Hz, listeners assumed polemical, antisocial attitudes. But the same listeners, invited to listen to the same concert, this time performed with instruments set on a La 432 hz, they acquired a positive attitude, if not enthusiastic.
Not only that, 9 out of 10 listeners appreciated more the second concert, even if they did not know how to indicate the reason.

MUSIC AT 432HZ HEALS

Many doctors and scholars assert that the reason a part of the body becomes ill is because its frequency has changed and, consequently, the body vibrates in a disharmonic way. According to these scientists, being healthy is a harmonious vibrating in unison. If the correct resonance frequency of a healthy organ is known and projected onto the diseased part, the organ can return to its normal frequency and then heal. If, on the contrary, a disharmonic frequency is projected onto a healthy body, it becomes ill.
432Hz music being tuned to the harmony frequencies of our body's biochemical processes sustains and activates the healing process. At the so-called frequency of the universe, numerous psychophysical benefits are associated .. we can define it as a "healing power". The sound waves, in fact, modify the body characteristics such as breathing, heartbeat, sweating, brainwaves and neuro-endocrine response, stimulating the balance and relaxation of the mind and body.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Damn I was looking forward to read the replies but there is none loll .. interesting subject, your post is an interesting read as well. I know many guitarist tune to 440, electronic tuners perhaps preset to it ? I have not read enough on the subject nor have quotes or studies to back either side. not that your post isn't convincing 432 is healthy to say the least.

P.A.M.,
Reactions: JCat

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Damn I was looking forward to read the replies but there is none loll .. interesting subject, your post is an interesting read as well. I know many guitarist tune to 440, electronic tuners perhaps preset to it ? I have not read enough on the subject nor have quotes or studies to back either side. not that your post isn't convincing 432 is healthy to say the least.
Neither do I have the skills to explain the phenomenon but "feel" the positive energy generating.
I feel like it's good for me. :)

TiSteamo,

purplegrass

I read in an unrelated book that did touch on the subject of schumanns frequency, (I recommend the book btw, its called Dancing with Water, and its about manipulating the crystalline structure and frequency of water to produce more healthy water both physically and metaphysically).

Anyway, in the book (i'm only going from what I remember reading, i'm not doing justice to it) it mentioned that when they first started sending people to space they noticed during the longer trips they had lots of negative emotional effects. Then some high consciousness scientists proposed it because they were not receiving the schumanns frequency (earths frequency), they then built a device which replicated and emitted the same frequency and put them in the space crafts. the spacemen no longer reported such negative effect, so now they are standard for any vessel leaving earth for longer periods:)

Also, look up 'faraday cage plant experiemnts'. they put a faraday cage around plants, which blocks not only harmful emfs but beneficial frequencies and observe that they grew like shit. I assume they were still being exposed to some form of beneficial frequencies because the cage didn't cover the bottom, but the results don't lie.

So I assume it is very important for us to receive both the earths frequency and the various cosmic frequencies. this is also matching what various yogic texts talk about with chakras and such (the real deal chakras, not the newage shit) that we are simultaneously absorbing and discharging energies from the earth and ether (space). (and we have to absorb the energy from the earth, as we are not as independent from the ground we walk on as we like to think. We living on the earth is the equivalent of the microscopic bugs living on our eyelashes. those micro bugs are absorbing our energy the same way we absorb the earths energy, in fact the bugs are using as a stepdown converter for the energy. just like plants are stepdown converters for the earths energy, and when animals eat the plants they become further stepdowns of that energy etc etc. the magnitude is unfathomable. AND THATS JUST IN THE MANIFESTED UNIVERSE LMAO. but its just too much to go into lol, just know that 1. everything is energy 2. all that energy is interconnected)

wow, that vapexhale got me lol:myday:

Top Bottom