Why drink water when other drinks are so much tastier?

hinglemccringleberry

Sounds like a bunch of folks who live in cold-ish climates who don't need to drink 4 litres of water a day like you must when you live in satan's asshole and lose a bunch of water weight by working out when its 43C outside ...

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: dynospec

Saturn_Corp

A nice tall glass of ice water is godly on a warm day, and is much smoother than over sweetened juices or soda. Plus it's everywhere, cheap, and easy to get from your fridge without needing to open a bottle. Maybe I'm just dehydrated all the time and have a hankering for water when I do want something to drink.

Saturn_Corp,

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Water is GREAT... unless it comes from a tap. Tap water (and many, many "bottled water" options) is poison... unfit for human consumption! :o

True story: When I was younger, I would typically get several colds and flu throughout the year. About 20 years ago, I quit drinking tap water and milk, went to RO purified or distilled water only.
No more colds and flu... 20 years now without yearly sickness! :)

Draw your own conclusions.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
Water is GREAT... unless it comes from a tap. Tap water (and many, many "bottled water" options) is poison... unfit for human consumption! :o

...i've drank 'tap' water exclusively for 15+ years now... i don't do bottled water... i don't get sick, pretty sure i've never had a flu in my life... however our 'tap' water is basically well water.. i know this does not apply to larger urban centers.. i am fortunate where i live...

crawdad

floatin
might have something to do with specific area and how well the pipes are to your home. im on the RO train too chicken, but i'll admit that when im outside doing lawn work i still find drinking from a hose to be refreshing, childhood memories probably.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This is clearly a troll thread. Funny how many people fell for it and tried to correct the OP.

Ramahs,

Wildeyedzan

I like my pallate clean like my nail. I drink a ton of ice cold water. I find it refreshing to not have a lingering taste in my mouth. I never cared for the 30min-old-juice-saliva and cotton-mouth mixture.

I do drink a lot of Beer too though!
If you get a chance try warm water instead. Cold water (especially ice cold)shocks our system and makes it difficult to process and absorb anything.
Nothing better for breakfast than several tall glass of warm water with key lime juice. Really gets you going !
So many think breakfast is a meal and not an action smh.

If you get a chance try warm water instead. Cold water (especially ice cold)shocks our system and makes it difficult to process and absorb anything.
Nothing better for breakfast than several tall glass of warm water with key lime juice. Really gets you going !
Are you Chinese? Chinese people are big believers in warm water.

Xelatsok

vapes tobacco modding the vapes
This is clearly a troll thread. Funny how many people fell for it and tried to correct the OP.
We know. But OP gave us a good topic to chat.

You are warm and warm water changes you less.
Chinese philosophy:
Whatever you consume changes you. Changes aren’t appreciated when you feel good. Then fresh air and clean water are your best friends, these change you less.

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I almost despise warm water. I want ice cold water. I think of it as my coolant. Believe what you want, but cold water is just as natural as warm.

My system also needs a little more than cold water to shock it or apparently I subconsciously like shock therapy. What should I be trying to process/absorb when drinking ice cold water anyway? Its fuckin water thats going to get warm inside my body?

Wildeyedzan

I almost despise warm water. I want ice cold water. I think of it as my coolant. Believe what you want, but cold water is just as natural as warm.

My system also needs a little more than cold water to shock it or apparently I subconsciously like shock therapy. What should I be trying to process/absorb when drinking ice cold water anyway? Its fuckin water thats going to get warm inside my body?
An open mind can take you places no closed mind could dream of ;)

Wildeyedzan,
Reactions: nosmoking

An open mind can take you places no closed mind could dream of ;)
Me too. Cant stand it

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Hammahead

I can tell... some 15 years ago I was on a business trip to China, and I met some very important and influential guy in the trade, an old taiwanese geezer living in Shanghai who invited us - my chinese business friend and me - to a big time dinner with some "secretaries" of his, and then "for a couple drinks" to sort of a Jazz Club. There he initiated some horrific booze-up duel with me ("Chinese people no match for me!") and my main mission there was not to loose face. I managed the authentic Shanghai Seafood dinner (lots of really crazy sh!t) and competed with him drinking Scotch and Heinekens for hours, until he would literally collapse (he was half my weight and had dome some pre-drinking), so he was happy and full of respect and his mistresses took him home. My business friend took me to the hotel and recommended to drink a couple glasses hot water in the morning, out of these one-gallon hot water jugs that seem to be a default feature in chinese hotels. So I woke up to one of the worst hangovers I ever had, and had to get ready for a meeting in just a few hours. And man, did that hot water help me. No sh!t, after sipping the third cup in tiny little sips, I felt so much better, that the meeting went ok, and I felt just powered out and pretty tired. No headaches, no nausea, a miracle. I never got so drunk again ever since, but I still drink a glass of warm water every morning to this day. Recommended it to my wife just recently when her class reunion went pretty liquid, and she's the most skeptical person I know, and said that was voodoo (exactly what I thought back then) but she was as desperate as I was then, so she tried and it did the same for her. That sh!t is real!

Wildeyedzan

^^^yesss love that story man !!our bodiesare amazing. They don't lie. Once you learn to listen to it you become much more aware of not only what you put into your body but how it either helps or hurts you. Thank you so much for posting :)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
If you think someone is a troll report the offending post and do not respond. Calling another member a troll breaks our Be Nice rule. Warning point issued.
...i like to think @2 Cycle 's threads are more of a "philosophical' nature than trolling... but that could be subjective....
:cheers:

C'mon...they're just making a stupid/falacious post to try to get to people, then they respond with an even dumber rebuttal to try to get them wore riled up. It is what it is.

I say don't feed the trolls. They just post to waste your time and energy.
If they get you to reply and try to convince them how wrong they clearly are, then they won.

*Edit*
My apologies. I should have shut up and kept scrolling if I didn't like what was being said.

Last edited:
Ramahs,
Top Bottom