Why do some models/designs get copied and/or rebranded so much?

deadsouthernblake

I was just wondering why you see some vape models that get copied or rebranded again and again and other's not so much? For instance I can't even count how many different sites I've seen selling their own version of a vape that's shaped in the style of the One/Lobo and the Edge/Rouge. But then you don't really see many a lot of designs based off Arizer's models. I had a couple of more references I was gonna bring up but I should have attempted it before that last session because the hell if I know what they were now! LoL

deadsouthernblake,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was just wondering why you see some vape models that get copied or rebranded again and again and other's not so much? For instance I can't even count how many different sites I've seen selling their own version of a vape that's shaped in the style of the One/Lobo and the Edge/Rouge.

There's actually another thread or several about this topic, some discussion within other threads, but basically these Chinese factories don't always have exclusive deals, some of the factories even make their own products and then sell them to be rebranded (they will often sell them under their own brand too, that is how much of this began in the earlier days of battery-powered session style conduction vaporizers that began to pop up enmasse) weecke is a big one so that's why you see that product in particular, certain companies have extra specifications in materials and other design elements, which can often be exclusive to that brand. Other companies like xmax xvape have certain models that they do not offer rebranding on now

But then you don't really see many a lot of designs based off Arizer's models. I had a couple of more references I was gonna bring up but I should have attempted it before that last session because the hell if I know what they were now! LoL

Yeah those brands, the designs originate with companies elsewhere, like Canada in the case of Arizer, this is part of the reason you might also see knockoffs since they are still largely produced in China though they were not designed there (and the knockoffs cut corners)

Top Bottom