Why can no one sell a cheap wireless ball vape?

Kinddude

Cannabis Hardware wants over 200 clams for metal chamber filled with beads and a handle. The Old Head guy can keep up with demand on the Terp Hammer. I know the Vgoodiez guys could pull this off at a lower price point but have not seemed to want to do it. You try to part the parts from the Chinese place and they send you the wrong stuff.

What am I missing? Why can’t I find a wireless injector head with a handle for less than 100 bucks?

GoldenBud

Tiodw wireless (AliExpress)
search for "Tiodw Pro Housing"
43.5$ without the PID and the coil (25mm needed)
a coil + a cable for 43.5$ too (same selling page)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cloud Connoisseur seems to be the most reasonably priced, but I don't know if it's quite that low, so yeah go full China sourcing if that's really what you want I guess? Most of these companies are not going to sell you things at cost... You can go full DIY for that

Kinddude

Cloud Connoisseur seems to be the most reasonably priced, but I don't know if it's quite that low, so yeah go full China sourcing if that's really what you want I guess? Most of these companies are not going to sell you things at cost... You can go full DIY for that
Yep. But I refuse to believe a metal can with glass beads costs even 100 in actual material and labor. Let’s say it does. A 100% mark up? The Mary Jane goes for 211 usd.

That is exactly what I ordered. They sent me the coil!

Kinddude,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yep. But I refuse to believe a metal can with glass beads costs even 100 in actual material and labor. Let’s say it does. A 100% mark up? The Mary Jane goes for 211 usd.

I don't even think it comes with any pearls to fill it with, which should be rubies not glass, I'm not sure exactly everything the MJ comes with, the CC gear is broken down by parts and yeah I guess it is that cheap so nearly at cost perhaps? It does seem like CH has a larger profit margin for sure, not sure everything you get in that kit, wood handle etc and other stuff... Not sure how well they are designed either for the shape etc... but yeah that was my point, this is how they are making their money as a big company, if you don't want that price then you need to go DIY to source the parts at cost yourself?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Cannabis Hardware wants over 200 clams for metal chamber filled with beads and a handle. The Old Head guy can keep up with demand on the Terp Hammer. I know the Vgoodiez guys could pull this off at a lower price point but have not seemed to want to do it. You try to part the parts from the Chinese place and they send you the wrong stuff.

What am I missing? Why can’t I find a wireless injector head with a handle for less than 100 bucks?
I look forward to seeing your offering.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Lets see how much research and time in general it takes you to develop the thing.
After, ask what you would charge to sell your time to do that.

I don't have time for all the R&D. That's what I'm paying CH for.

Ramahs,

Piecho

Ltq ie nail on AliExpress, I paid 67$ for enail to concentrate and flowers. You can simply put glass balls into the flower adapter to make it balls bangers

Last edited:
Piecho,

2pumpchump

To some extent you get what you pay for .. without at least a bit of diy I don't think you are going to get a decent ball vape for under 100 us. NO SEALS PRE-ORDER OR CODES used!

2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

I have the tidow pro 25mm love it .
To keep the budget down just a tad the tidow pro mini I believe it's a 16mm ..

2pumpchump,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
What am I missing?
Lack of concurrence (niche market) and peculiarity of this niche market (we aren’t always very rational/sober while buying 🤫) IMO account for high prices. @iDRINKBLEACH is making a ball vape priced way less than others and if I ever step into coil ball vape it will be a zeal or omega

Top Bottom