Who Wants To Win A Dab Rig Setup?

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
Auber & @710Coils have both generously donated the following prizes for this FC contest:
  • Auber RDK300B Controller
  • 20mm barrel coil
  • 30mm clear ball cap from Quartz Pi
  • 30mm clear deep dish banger from 710 coils 14mm/90
  • 30mm deep dish axial coil from 710 coils Black
  • Clip kit from 710 coils
MSRP for the above prizes is $325, so it's a nice haul for some lucky winner.

IMG_1791.jpg

Contest Rules:
  • Simply post in this thread to be entered into the contest. Easy as that!
  • Contest is open to all members that meet the level one contest requirements, which is 25 trophy points.
  • Open to members worldwide, but please ensure that shipping of the above items is legally permitted in your country. Prizes may be subject to duty fees.
  • Contest will end Tuesday, July 14th at 7pm PDT.
  • One entry per member.
Once the contest ends, I will let random.org pick the winner and post the results here. I'll do the drawing live on Instagram for full transparency.

I'd like to thank Shane at @710Coils and Auber for donating the prizes and especially thank @EmDeemo for coordinating the donations from Auber and being responsible for this contest in the first place.

Good Luck!
I've got to throw my hat in, too. Thanks to all those making this happen!

INDIVA

I would absolutely love to win this about time something good happens in my life I could really use this thats for sure....Thank-you guys for doing this awesome giveaway!!!!!!!dopetastic bitchness

slozukimc

Auber & @710Coils have both generously donated the following prizes for this FC contest:
  • Auber RDK300B Controller
  • 20mm barrel coil
  • 30mm clear ball cap from Quartz Pi
  • 30mm clear deep dish banger from 710 coils 14mm/90
  • 30mm deep dish axial coil from 710 coils Black
  • Clip kit from 710 coils
MSRP for the above prizes is $325, so it's a nice haul for some lucky winner.

IMG_1791.jpg

Contest Rules:
  • Simply post in this thread to be entered into the contest. Easy as that!
  • Contest is open to all members that meet the level one contest requirements, which is 25 trophy points.
  • Open to members worldwide, but please ensure that shipping of the above items is legally permitted in your country. Prizes may be subject to duty fees.
  • Contest will end Tuesday, July 14th at 7pm PDT.
  • One entry per member.
Once the contest ends, I will let random.org pick the winner and post the results here. I'll do the drawing live on Instagram for full transparency.

I'd like to thank Shane at @710Coils and Auber for donating the prizes and especially thank @EmDeemo for coordinating the donations from Auber and being responsible for this contest in the first place.

Good Luck!
Wow! Nice contest. Thanks for all you guys do!

Top Bottom