Who wants a FREE vape for extracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappella Sistina

Ok here's the deal; an acquintance of mine has asked me to help with a new project. Basically it's an all glass(boro) dome made for extracts. The paddle, and arm are made of 100% Quartz.

Now there have been some issues with other units on the market, with the design, being to weak etc etc. However these new units have been designed by two VERY well known artist's within the industry. Are being produced in the U.S.A by scientific blowers, and will finally provide an alternative to using Ti(for those who have requested it).

Im not trying to turn this into a quartz VS Ti thread. As BOTH definetly have their "niche" in the market. It's just that finally there are quality, all glass/quartz products coming on to the market for those who have been demanding them.

With that said; I am looking for one..and only one, person that I can send a free unit to. The only stipulation, is that I would request you be willing to give a full report/review here on F.C.

Be honest with the review. Im not looking to pay someone to write up some stellar review. If the product is flawed, let us know. If its the greatest thing since sliced bread, let us know. I would however request, that the person doing the review be able to do so with an open mind...or not go into with a mindset of "Ti" is better. This is a new product, not like any other thats been on the market. So the ability to be unbiased, is prefered.

As soon as first batch is ready(which will be soon) I will send one out.

Guess i'll use the same rules as the "members selling thread"Requirements; Must be a member of this board prior to this post. Must have at least 30 posts. Must be able to show me a review of another product, that you have posted on here(Doesnt have to be fancy, something simple will even do). Must be willing to provide pics(which I can provide) with the review.

First person, to e-mail me that meets ALL those requirements, get's the unit.

Cappella Sistina,

Cappella Sistina

Mod's, if possible could we delete this thread, or lock it?

I got my tester. Review will be up in the near future.

Thanks everyone.

Cappella Sistina,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom