Who rolls prepared?

LivingInSpin

Anyone ever been in a life or death emergency situation that just popped up out of the blue?

I usually carry a enough gear and medical supplies in the car, or on me when possible, to attempt a rescue or CPR.

Anyone else doing this?

LivingInSpin,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Thought this was about being prepared in a different way.... :lol:

I sure hope you are around if I get into trouble Spin! I carry an emergency kit in my car, but mine pales in comparison to yours. I might have to beef it up.

momofthegoons,

crawdad

floatin
other than my thinking cap, i do typically have a few things that might help in a situation where rescue or a drug store are not handy. SHTF bag, not all are the same but i think its a good idea to have one when out of the house...our species is so dependent on others that some people die within hours of getting lost in the woods...kind of sad, we evolved through so much.

crawdad,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
in such a litigious society it can be hard to know when to help and when it will turn around to bite you in the ass. ive heard of doctors being sued over emergency treatment

Acolyte of Zinglon,

LivingInSpin

Many places have good Samaritan laws to protect those that help, even health care workers who are off duty.

LivingInSpin,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I think the new CPR guidelines are to do just chest compressions or at least has you definitely do them ahead of mouth-to-mouth. Probably should get a refresher.

rabblerouser,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
In my car trunk, have a fairly well stocked first aid kit, blankets, road flares, cans of sterno, small cooking utensils, dehydrated foods, bottled water. Used to carry an epipen for the ex. Spare cell phone battery. A few other odds n sods.

Tom

[edit: Initially when reading the title of this thread, I thought that you were asking who pre rolls joints in advance]

tdavie,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
From the post title, and the first two lines, I thought you were talking guns and ammo lol. Since you weren't, no, I'm not prepared at all. If I have to rescue somebody, they better hope there is an ambulance on the way.

Magic9,
Top Bottom