Who doesn't wear underwear?

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
I haven't worn em since high school, don't even own a pair. They just kinda seem pointless to me.

Albert Hofmann,

lwien

I always wear underwear, but how 'bout we make this a two part question.

Does anyone wear anything when they go to bed? Not I. Haven't since I was 18 years old, and THAT was a very long time ago.

lwien,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I fart too much for that

i remember Dan Fielding (John Laroquette) on Night Court admitting he hadn't worn any since ? (can't remember the year). That was funny, and sexy in a weird way,

we should make this a 3-way question and ask the ladies how they feel about the changes to their underwear over the last ten or fifteen years...must be so weird.

VWFringe,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Man, this last winter in my cold house I've been stitched into at least 2 pairs of long johns (dunno the US name for 'em) under my thick trousers (not 'pants'- that's what we call underwear. I thought it was hilarious as a child that the US called trousers 'pants') and they've only come off to be changed (daily of course), and I've even worn them in bed. They're still liable to come out on a cold day- last time was just a couple of weeks ago in a cool spell.

VWFringe said:
and ask the ladies how they feel about the changes to their underwear over the last ten or fifteen years...must be so weird

Maybe I've got an odd one, but she loves them and can't buy enough. Months and months worth. I think she's driving the market buying any innovation or variation.

WatTyler,

lepstadder

I dont wear underwear, started from working in humid environments

dont sleep in anything

But i will wear long johns if the weather requires it

sometimes i do worry about my pants getting stuck in a combine and not having underwear underneath

lepstadder,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
I wear boxers when I'm wearing my work slacks, because otherwise, my Johnson is pretty clearly visible to everyone at work through thin slacks. But I always go commando on evenings and weekends.

I don't wear anything to bed, and actually, the first thing I do when I get home, is take everything off. I never wear clothes at home unless I have company over.

CombustionJunction,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I stopped wearing underwear in 1970 and continued this practice for many, many years. That, along with being barefoot most of the time. At some point I did revert back to wearing underwear but I'm failing to recall what led to to that point and when. I do enjoy a well fitted pair of briefs; it really is comfortable. I am not a pajama person per see; I don't, if fact I never put pajamas on upon retiring - most of the time I sleep in the nude. However I do own a few pajama tops that I wear as unusually comfortable shirts. It's the comfort level of a flannel shirt taken to the next exponent. I feel it's a good look for me. The only time I'll fall asleep with the pajama top on is if I crash out on the couch with a vape whip or stem in my hand. With that, I've spoken in the past about lounge pants; as they are essential vaporist apparel.

Very interesting discussion.

jeffp,

crawdad

floatin
very interesting indeed. i'll admit i prefer to not wear them but usually do just to keep things in place, too much flopping and something liable to happen. my fav are boxers by Terramar, very comfy and even good for long hikes (like 10 miles, etc) if you know what i mean.

crawdad,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
The longest lasting underwear I have are military surplus briefs that I ordered from either bargainoutfitters or sportsmansguide that originated from some other country, possibly a developing nation. It had to have been ten or eleven years ago that I bought these briefs - not too many, maybe a half dozen. Suffice to say that I'm wearing a pair today.
Yes, it's lost some elasticity (the band) from repeated washings and there's a few little holes beginning to form but they are damn comfortable and I hate to part with them.

Anyone remember Knapp Shoes? Not sure if they're still in business but the socks I bought from them at least 15 years ago only recently had to be disposed of.

They just don't make socks like that anymore.

jeffp,
Top Bottom