• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Who’s Your Favorite Legal Source for Flower?

vapeape77

With the proliferation of online cbd flower and local dispensaries, interested to know peoples top shop picks for flower.

Mine are WNC and Beleafer for cbd flower. Pur Roots and Hashtag for top Northwest U.S. mj shops.

Just curious as it’s good to know when your on the go!

Last edited:
vapeape77,

Robert-in-YEG

Here in Alberta, Freedom Cannabis has been producing some great products.

Slurricaine and Secret Formula have both been quite enjoyable.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: vapeape77

vapeape77

Here in Alberta, Freedom Cannabis has been producing some great products.

Slurricaine and Secret Formula have both been quite enjoyable.

Robert-in-YEG
Damn my next ski trip will be to Alberta then!

vapeape77,

RxPlorer

Hoku for the hemp flower and CBD kief

Puffin Farms for the flower

Pacific NW Roots for the 6 star

Would be nice to try Vine Supply, Nasha, and Heritage Hash if I ever make it out of state again

Robert-in-YEG

Damn my next ski trip will be to Alberta then!
Most fully legal, tax-paid cannabis is mediocre, but Freedom Cannabis' offerings have impressed. In terms of price, both are around $110/ounce. Both are between 28-29% THC; they give a nice kick. As for flavour, the taste is decent; the first hits in a convection vape are filled with flavour. This is decent flower at a decent price.

Freedom Cannabis appears to be marketing primarily in the four western provinces. This is a newer grower, but they have made a good start.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

ChipNJ

Unfortunately, here in NJ, I have two chooses Ascend and Rise that are ~15 minutes away (there are only ~24 statewide right now). Have not even been to Rise, the parking is ridiculous because it is so busy. So for now my favorite is Ascend, I hope that changes as NJ gets it act together. Both are ~$65 for an 1/8. For CBD I like WNC.

vapeape77

Thanks for all the reply guys, probably gonna be hard to get traction on this thread but eh a few suggestions is better than none!

vapeape77,

tattooed

VA checking in. CBD/CBG flower I've been using WNC for a while and been very happy with them. Holy City does have my eye though, I may try them next.

THC I now grow myself and its been absolutely amazing.

tattooed,

attackpoints

The Botanist is nice, but definitely check out The Heirloom Collective.
After trying most of the places in Massachusetts over the last couple of years, my preference is The Botanist when it comes to quality and consistency.
I enjoy both of these as well. Have enjoyed product from Revolutionary Clinics too. A bit over Berkshire Roots, haven't really loved what I've been getting from them.

attackpoints,

Razhumikin

I enjoy both of these as well. Have enjoyed product from Revolutionary Clinics too. A bit over Berkshire Roots, haven't really loved what I've been getting from them.
I think a sleeper Mass brand is Green Gold Group. Usually very affordable, and while the nugs are machine trimmed, they grow some interesting landrace genetics. I picked up some Queen Gogi Berry and some Orange Burmese from them recently, both of which were quite nice, and theit afghani is a mainstay for me anytime i go home to visit my parents

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
FYI there is some overlap with this thread

A lot more options for legal herbs mentioned there, I have not gotten any more CBD this way though, I still have plenty from the last order, it was fine, but not satisfying for me?

Been getting legal THC herbs delivered from KushFly in the pandemic, but the quality has not been great lately so need to move on...

attackpoints

I think a sleeper Mass brand is Green Gold Group. Usually very affordable, and while the nugs are machine trimmed, they grow some interesting landrace genetics. I picked up some Queen Gogi Berry and some Orange Burmese from them recently, both of which were quite nice, and theit afghani is a mainstay for me anytime i go home to visit my parents
Thanks for the rec, I've not tried them yet.

Do you or anybody else have some recs for Maine? I'm headed that way in a month and my buddy always tells me the prices are a lot better than MA.

attackpoints,

Razhumikin

Thanks for the rec, I've not tried them yet.

Do you or anybody else have some recs for Maine? I'm headed that way in a month and my buddy always tells me the prices are a lot better than MA.
Kind farms reserve and green truck in south berwick are your best bets, theyre my favorite. Seapoint cannabis, doomsday, lonely bones, and hazy hill are my favorite growers, but theres a ton of good options there

vapeape77

seattle has an abundance of great dispensaries (e.g. Dockside), but the prices at Shawn Kemp's cannabis are amazing.
I agree about Kemp’s deal, drove over there once for Oz indoor $100, but hate to say it…. area is sketchy in last 5 or so years imo, night shopping pass…

vapeape77,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I agree about Kemp’s deal, drove over there once for Oz indoor $100, but hate to say it…. area is sketchy in last 5 or so years imo, night shopping pass
I would say it isn't sketchy at all so I'm surprised to hear you say that. It's even a lot quieter end of downtown. Although I would not describe any part of Seattle as "sketchy". Maybe "crunchy"

Grass Yes,

vapeape77

Hoping NJ gets to the $100 indoor oz (even with sketchy area). Dealing with the $65 1/8s at the legal dispensaries. But, at least we are legal...
Yeah man every state goes through this, I remember buying 1/8ths of quality trim for like $25 and being super excited 😜

vapeape77,

vapeape77

I would say it isn't sketchy at all so I'm surprised to hear you say that. It's even a lot quieter end of downtown. Although I would not describe any part of Seattle as "sketchy". Maybe "crunchy"
All good…. We all have a different view of things I guess. I moved out of North Seattle a few years ago and even Green Lake seems much different in that time. I’ll take back sketchy and just say be careful out there!

Sorry for the back to back posts my bad

vapeape77,
Top Bottom