Which vape(s) helped you quit combustion?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I stopped combusting herb shortly after college. In fact, I stopped using altogether for 25 years because I didn't want to deal with the risks of smoking. When I learned that vaping herb existed, I was back. It took some time to do my research, acquire a med card (not an easy task years ago), get some decent flower, then find a vape.

Started with the Vapor Bros hands free but never really took to it. I have bought many a vape over the years, but the lineage of daily drivers was the VB box vape to a Lotus to the e-nano to dynavaps/IH's to the Core erig. Some honorable mentions along the way were the Fury 2 and the Terp pen. Somewhere in the middle I switched from flower to concentrates.

Last edited:

kilo

I had one of those inverted fishbowl contraptions in the early '90s but it was just a novelty and not very satisfying. It wasn't until battery-operated portables began to become popular that I got my first modern vape – a Firefly. It seemed a bit temperamental though, sometimes satisfying but often kind of weak, and I still preferred joints. Then I heard about butane vapes, specifically the Lotus. And that was the one that won me over.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I originally posted Plenty, but I absently forgot one of the most amazing combustion fucking tools I've ever had- that was the Lotus. NOTHING replaced the smoking experience quite like the Lotus. Dry with stem or with WPA- it really was tops and to date one of my favorite flower vapes with water.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"

I second that .... DV did it baby 😎💨

Dyna-Vap-2019-M-Teaser-600px-2-zpsderufkuv.gif

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: Vasgas

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Switched to vaping in winter 2017/2018 with a MFLB a friend gave me for a few weeks to test, got hooked instantly and bought one myself, a few months later I got me a DaVinci IQ. I kinda struggled with this set up; it was nice, but also very different from what I was used to. The MFLB was also very slow and the IQs chamber to big for my needs, so I kept smoking joints too. What made me stop combusting entirely was the Dynavap M18, and I didn't even plan it to play a huge role in my rotation. When I tried it for the first time I totally knew I'll have one more joint and that's gonna be it. And that was it.

Top Bottom